BOOM! Just a rumor, but it seems a strong one

#41BurdicusPosted 4/23/2013 12:08:48 PM
nfobia posted...
This is no rumor. Why would they NOT release it on both consoles when PS4 is coming soon? Many new games are doing that, Dark Souls 2, Diablo 3 and some other I cant remember right now.

Watch Dogs, Destiney, The Evil Inside... just to name a few.
Zelda also had a fairly succesful console-jump back from the GC to the Wii.

It's definitely possible, but currently it is still absolutely a rumor
---
Currently playing: Ni No Kuni, Dragon's Dogma
Currently replaying: FFVIII, SotC
#42marko7Posted 4/23/2013 12:45:41 PM
How do we know this is a strong rumour?

Can it lift heavy things? Like, say, a tractor tyre?
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2013
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#43zombie_basher13Posted 4/23/2013 1:10:20 PM
Rasukou posted...
zombie_basher13 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Just 50 more days, just 50 more days!!!

Just? that's still kind of a long time imo.

In comparison to the number of days people have been waiting for Versus to be released, a period of 50 days is nothing.

I see your point but I'm not comparing it to time already passed, I'm looking ahead and seeing 50 more days, which will be long for me personally 'cause believe me, I'm just as excited as anyone else to see if Versus shows up then which makes the wait harder to bear.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#44PillsberyDoeManPosted 4/23/2013 1:15:59 PM
Burdicus posted...
nfobia posted...
This is no rumor. Why would they NOT release it on both consoles when PS4 is coming soon? Many new games are doing that, Dark Souls 2, Diablo 3 and some other I cant remember right now.

Watch Dogs, Destiney, The Evil Inside... just to name a few.
Zelda also had a fairly succesful console-jump back from the GC to the Wii.
It's definitely possible, but currently it is still absolutely a rumor

yes, a bunch of games will be releasing on all current and next gen consoles this year, but what about next year? who says v13 will release anytime soon? we might get some info on it at e3, but for all we know it could have a holiday 2014 release window. it might not bother with a ps3 release if that's the case.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#45ExtremeLightPosted 4/23/2013 1:47:20 PM
Remiel89 posted...
http://www.gameblog.fr/news/35171-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-sortira-sur-ps4-et-ps3

It says:
-E3 reveal
-PS3 and PS4; cross gen
-Sony paid

This is very possible and the most likely rumor.
---
Coming 2014 calling it I'll be reverend on the internet by my predictions. Haters can doubt all they want but they can't deny that Versus' arrival is imminent.
#46Graham_ChapmanPosted 4/23/2013 2:42:02 PM
Rasukou posted...
Graham_Chapman posted...
Rasukou posted...
zombie_basher13 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Just 50 more days, just 50 more days!!!

Just? that's still kind of a long time imo.

In comparison to the number of days people have been waiting for Versus to be released, a period of 50 days is nothing.

With an average of 365 days per year spread out over a time span of 7 years for a total of approximately 2555 + 1 or 2 days, 50 days is equal to roughly 2% of that time. In my opinion, that's still pretty long... But, as you said, nothing compared to the time that has already passed.

2 is still a significant digit, so actually, I do agree with you, 2% is "still pretty long." Now all we need is a pep talk from peonus. Well, some of us do.

Yeah. 1/50th of the total amount of time (coincidentally enough) AT WORST. Keep in mind though that most people who have been waiting for this game have been waiting for a bit shorter than the maximum amount of time and so we might end up with "50 days" being between 3-5% of the total waiting time on average... ... ...Peonus, we need you here, ol' buddy, ol' pal!
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#47stevenm281Posted 4/23/2013 3:04:36 PM
superbaboonmanX posted...
no way it's coming to both and sony never pays for any 3rd parties

Do your research better, Sony was the one funding FF7, there is no reason for them not to fund the development of the ps4 version and delay the ps3 version in order to have a simultaneous cross-gen release.

People who won't be able to buy a ps4 right away will still have the game they waited for so long and people who will buy a ps4 right away and ditch ps3 will still have the chance to play that awesome game with enhanced features like AC4 and Watch Dogs are doing.