When will the E3 Square-Enix lineup be announced?

#1zerogravity399Posted 4/23/2013 3:33:46 AM
When exactly will the official E3 Square-Enix lineup be announced?

If Versus isn't on the line-up list, then I guess it's safe to say it won't be at E3 right?
#2Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 4/23/2013 4:14:55 AM
Get ready for a dissapointment.
---
Its not unusual for Noctis to do ballet. http://i.imgur.com/xyWTX0e.gif
#3heartlesshero17Posted 4/23/2013 4:22:13 AM
Probably a few weeks before the actual conference. Its usually like that

Now despite my jokes about versus not existing I will answer this seriously. A game not being on the line up doesn't always mean it won't show. Stuff like unannounced titles sometimes appear like that. Versus is a known title, but it wouldn't really be impossible if it showed up anyways even if it doesn't make the line up for the sole reason of having a surprise.

won't say it will be there as I believe they're gonna focus on other titles that are coming sooner, but if and when the line up pops up online and there is no versus on the list, its not really completely confirmed it won't show. Its less likely it would show up but not confirmed. Unless they flat out say so
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#4Asd202Posted 4/23/2013 5:44:42 AM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
#5RasukouPosted 4/23/2013 5:49:33 AM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...

Hey, did you do that on purpose because SE has "dissed" its fans all the time in various ways? :P
#6DrRockso87Posted 4/23/2013 9:53:40 AM
Post: "Square-Enix's E3 line-up: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Lightning Returns, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Collection, etc. but no Versus XIII."

Response: "No, no! Don't worry! Square is just saving it for a surprise! You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!"

*PlayStation Conference* *Shinji Hashimoto walks on stage*

Hashimoto: "We are very grateful to work on the PlayStation 4. It is a great platform and are very humbled to work with it. Blah blah blah blah. Here is the future of Final Fantasy." *shows Agni's Philosophy demo* "This is the engine that we're using for our next Final Fantasy title that we present to you: Final Fantasy XV." *shows logo* "We hope you enjoy it. Thank you." *leaves stage*

*Final Fantasy Versus XIII board explodes*

If this doesn't happen, I'll be surprised. Please, prove me wrong, Square!
#7largerockPosted 4/23/2013 11:35:41 AM
Please be excited.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#8RasukouPosted 4/23/2013 11:54:53 AM
That line is definitely overused now . . .

SQEX should just tell us not to get our hopes up and don't be excited. Suck it up. Like that time in 2011 after the 1st Production Department event.

Then people will actually feel excited.
#9zombie_basher13Posted 4/23/2013 2:29:04 PM
DrRockso87 posted...
Post: "Square-Enix's E3 line-up: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Lightning Returns, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Collection, etc. but no Versus XIII."

Response: "No, no! Don't worry! Square is just saving it for a surprise! You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!"

*PlayStation Conference* *Shinji Hashimoto walks on stage*

Hashimoto: "We are very grateful to work on the PlayStation 4. It is a great platform and are very humbled to work with it. Blah blah blah blah. Here is the future of Final Fantasy." *shows Agni's Philosophy demo* "This is the engine that we're using for our next Final Fantasy title that we present to you: Final Fantasy XV." *shows logo* "We hope you enjoy it. Thank you." *leaves stage*

*Final Fantasy Versus XIII board explodes*

If this doesn't happen, I'll be surprised. Please, prove me wrong, Square!

This. Right here guys, right here. So much this.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#10Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 4/23/2013 2:32:46 PM
Rasukou posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...

Hey, did you do that on purpose because SE has "dissed" its fans all the time in various ways? :P

Yes indeed. Its getting silly at this point. You know they love to say 'Please be patient'
---
Its not unusual for Noctis to do ballet. http://i.imgur.com/xyWTX0e.gif