When will the E3 Square-Enix lineup be announced?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. When will the E3 Square-Enix lineup be announced?

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
3 years ago#11
zerogravity399 posted...
When exactly will the official E3 Square-Enix lineup be announced?

If Versus isn't on the line-up list, then I guess it's safe to say it won't be at E3 right?

Duh. It's safe to say it would be at tgs or have it own event.
Coming 2014 calling it I'll be reverend on the internet by my predictions. Haters can doubt all they want but they can't deny that Versus' arrival is imminent.

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
3 years ago#12
DrRockso87 posted...
Post: "Square-Enix's E3 line-up: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Lightning Returns, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Collection, etc. but no Versus XIII."

Response: "No, no! Don't worry! Square is just saving it for a surprise! You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!"

*PlayStation Conference* *Shinji Hashimoto walks on stage*

Hashimoto: "We are very grateful to work on the PlayStation 4. It is a great platform and are very humbled to work with it. Blah blah blah blah. Here is the future of Final Fantasy." *shows Agni's Philosophy demo* "This is the engine that we're using for our next Final Fantasy title that we present to you: Final Fantasy XV." *shows logo* "We hope you enjoy it. Thank you." *leaves stage*

*Final Fantasy Versus XIII board explodes*

If this doesn't happen, I'll be surprised. Please, prove me wrong, Square!

Hahaha I can totally see this happening. Though I think they'll release a small teaser trailer and not just the logo.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: new_tradition

new_tradition
3 years ago#13
Well if Versus got a name change, and just a vague listing of Final Fantasy is mentioned, that could possibly be it. I could assume that they'll officially reveal the new name on stage.

Of course it could just be a completely original FF title as well, so whatever >_>

(Truthfully, before Nomura vaguely mentioned the info-ban thing about Versus, I assumed it would skip E3 and the earliest appearance of Versus would be at TGS, possibly after LR released in Japan, though I don't know if it'll be ready by then *shrugs*)

User Info: j-fielding95

j-fielding95
3 years ago#14
DrRockso87 posted...
Post: "Square-Enix's E3 line-up: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Lightning Returns, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Collection, etc. but no Versus XIII."

Response: "No, no! Don't worry! Square is just saving it for a surprise! You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!"

*PlayStation Conference* *Shinji Hashimoto walks on stage*

Hashimoto: "We are very grateful to work on the PlayStation 4. It is a great platform and are very humbled to work with it. Blah blah blah blah. Here is the future of Final Fantasy." *shows Agni's Philosophy demo* "This is the engine that we're using for our next Final Fantasy title that we present to you: Final Fantasy XV." *shows logo* "We hope you enjoy it. Thank you." *leaves stage*

*Final Fantasy Versus XIII board explodes*

If this doesn't happen, I'll be surprised. Please, prove me wrong, Square!

I laughed because it's like you have a time machine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. When will the E3 Square-Enix lineup be announced?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived