When will the E3 Square-Enix lineup be announced?

#11ExtremeLightPosted 4/23/2013 1:42:36 PM
zerogravity399 posted...
When exactly will the official E3 Square-Enix lineup be announced?

If Versus isn't on the line-up list, then I guess it's safe to say it won't be at E3 right?

Duh. It's safe to say it would be at tgs or have it own event.
---
Coming 2014 calling it I'll be reverend on the internet by my predictions. Haters can doubt all they want but they can't deny that Versus' arrival is imminent.
#12theofficefan99Posted 4/23/2013 2:42:01 PM
DrRockso87 posted...
Post: "Square-Enix's E3 line-up: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Lightning Returns, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Collection, etc. but no Versus XIII."

Response: "No, no! Don't worry! Square is just saving it for a surprise! You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!"

*PlayStation Conference* *Shinji Hashimoto walks on stage*

Hashimoto: "We are very grateful to work on the PlayStation 4. It is a great platform and are very humbled to work with it. Blah blah blah blah. Here is the future of Final Fantasy." *shows Agni's Philosophy demo* "This is the engine that we're using for our next Final Fantasy title that we present to you: Final Fantasy XV." *shows logo* "We hope you enjoy it. Thank you." *leaves stage*

*Final Fantasy Versus XIII board explodes*

If this doesn't happen, I'll be surprised. Please, prove me wrong, Square!

Hahaha I can totally see this happening. Though I think they'll release a small teaser trailer and not just the logo.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#13new_traditionPosted 4/23/2013 5:41:52 PM
Well if Versus got a name change, and just a vague listing of Final Fantasy is mentioned, that could possibly be it. I could assume that they'll officially reveal the new name on stage.

Of course it could just be a completely original FF title as well, so whatever >_>

(Truthfully, before Nomura vaguely mentioned the info-ban thing about Versus, I assumed it would skip E3 and the earliest appearance of Versus would be at TGS, possibly after LR released in Japan, though I don't know if it'll be ready by then *shrugs*)
#14j-fielding95Posted 4/26/2013 8:59:33 AM
DrRockso87 posted...
Post: "Square-Enix's E3 line-up: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Lightning Returns, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Collection, etc. but no Versus XIII."

Response: "No, no! Don't worry! Square is just saving it for a surprise! You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!"

*PlayStation Conference* *Shinji Hashimoto walks on stage*

Hashimoto: "We are very grateful to work on the PlayStation 4. It is a great platform and are very humbled to work with it. Blah blah blah blah. Here is the future of Final Fantasy." *shows Agni's Philosophy demo* "This is the engine that we're using for our next Final Fantasy title that we present to you: Final Fantasy XV." *shows logo* "We hope you enjoy it. Thank you." *leaves stage*

*Final Fantasy Versus XIII board explodes*

If this doesn't happen, I'll be surprised. Please, prove me wrong, Square!

I laughed because it's like you have a time machine.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s