FFDream confirm Gameblog rumor!

#81RasukouPosted 4/24/2013 5:00:02 AM
Now that you mention it, FFDream hasn't "[confirmed]" anything. What it has confirmed, though, is that Square Enix should not keep fans in the dark for almost 7 years from now on because, well, things happen. Doesn't help that Versus looks so appealing, either.
#82NewGuy1887Posted 4/24/2013 5:24:00 AM
Aryllies posted...
Not to mention this website's owner is the one who made the fake viral video about FFXV.
I don't wish to give them more hits but feel free to look it up.

With such antecedents... well.

i am happy to take your word for it, they aren't getting more hits from me!

so we have known bull ****ters with an anonymous (imaginary) source "confirming" a rumor from another French site with no credibility and their own anonymous (imaginary) source. wonderful!

if i have gained anything from this, at least i now know what antecdents means, lol

Rasukou posted...
Now that you mention it, FFDream hasn't "[confirmed]" anything. What it has confirmed, though, is that Square Enix should not keep fans in the dark for almost 7 years from now on because, well, things happen. Doesn't help that Versus looks so appealing, either.

exactly, it is like being offered sex by a beautiful woman, she used to contact you often about what she is going to do to you and when she will arrive, but then she goes quiet for years and you are left waiting with your 50 euros wondering if she will come or not. now replace beautiful woman with Versus, that is what Square Enix have done to us, yet in almost 7 years i still have the boner they gave me. not cool!
---
Polish, 22, i lift weights, i shoot guns, i play Final Fantasy
#83CranberryTacoPosted 4/24/2013 6:22:50 AM
Was it because they were in France recently? I will wait until i hear a official announcement.
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong
#84Exentryk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:36:18 AM
Aryllies posted...
Not to mention this website's owner is the one who made the fake viral video about FFXV.
I don't wish to give them more hits but feel free to look it up.

With such antecedents... well.

Yeah! Won't be too keen on their site going forward, that's for sure.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#85Kouuta-KunPosted 4/24/2013 7:57:13 AM
Sooo..twas' a lie?
---
"...Once again, this isn't alcohol. Are you a pack of imbeciles?"
The Official Evil Mastermind Of The FFXV Board
#86CokaineCowboy77Posted 4/24/2013 8:11:22 AM
This is good news, means I don't need to buy a PS3
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFXII>FFX
#87Exentryk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:19:35 AM
Kouuta-Kun posted...
Sooo..twas' a lie?

No, it's just their article writing and professionalism. Also, if they're known for creating fake rumors, it doesn't do good for their credibility.

About this rumor, and any others for that matter, we won't really know what is truly up until SE themselves disclose information. So, hurry up and wait, basically.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#88theofficefan99Posted 4/24/2013 8:23:14 AM
Exentryk posted...
Kouuta-Kun posted...
Sooo..twas' a lie?

No, it's just their article writing and professionalism. Also, if they're known for creating fake rumors, it doesn't do good for their credibility.

About this rumor, and any others for that matter, we won't really know what is truly up until SE themselves disclose information. So, hurry up and wait, basically.

48 days.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#89Kouuta-KunPosted 4/24/2013 8:51:48 AM
Exentryk posted...
Kouuta-Kun posted...
Sooo..twas' a lie?

I see. Personally, I think its just a made up rumor. But we will see..
---
"...Once again, this isn't alcohol. Are you a pack of imbeciles?"
The Official Evil Mastermind Of The FFXV Board
#90Lelouch71Posted 4/24/2013 10:01:35 AM
NewGuy1887 posted...

i guess the good side is that this is good for Sony and it puts ps4 far ahead of xbox. in recent years xbox had FFXIII and JRPGs like Tales of Vesperia as well as all of the action and shooter games, now in these new times at the end of ps3 and the beginning of ps4 Sony has FF to itself with XIV ARR, X HD, X-2 HD, KH HD, Versus and other JRPG series like Tales of have gone with just ps3 like Tales of Xillia. xbox is stuck with just things like Halo, ps3/4 have the variety and once again they have the JRPG crowd back, this defines the audience for both consoles a lot more and i think this is in Sony's favor (also with the new consoles Sony will finally hopefully not be held back by Microsoft when it comes to ports). Versus is going to be a big release with a lot of anticipation from fans of ARPGs/JRPGs, FF and KH so it is very good for Sony to have such an exclusive title.

The PS4 will never be the go to system for jrpgs. Times have changed. Now it will definitely have some but it won't be the new PS2. The 3DS will be its true successor. It's already becoming a worthy successor IMO. Handhelds and smartphones dominates Japan. I believe console gaming will become even less popular this gen than it was last gen for the Japanese. The PS4 and Wii U will probably do well enough once they hit their stride, but they won't be topping the 3DS. It also doesn't help the fact that HD games are too expensive for your lesser known developers that aren't SE, Namdai, or Capcom.

The Xbox is a none issue. The Japanese couldn't careless about MS. The only reason the 360 got any exclusive or time exclusive jrpgs was because they wanted to get the Japanese market behind them. Given that the 360 had a great user base it still got plenty of multiplats. The PS3 ended up getting more in the end but the DS and PSP still stomp a mudhole in it when it comes to jrpgs support. That trend will not be changing.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"