So...Do Most People think Versus will Be @ E3 2013...

#11Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 4/27/2013 5:19:17 AM
I have no expectations.
---
Its not unusual for Noctis to do ballet. http://i.imgur.com/xyWTX0e.gif
#12NewGuy1887Posted 4/27/2013 7:14:40 AM
this is what i and i am sure many others expect:

E3 -
the new ps4 Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
Thief 4 trailer
yet another presentation of Agni's Philosophy

TGS -
the new ps4 Final Fantasy
more next gen release talk
more Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn promotion, new expansion perhaps
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII launch trailer
Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD launch trailer
Drakengard 3
Thief 4 next gen gameplay
possible Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX tease (due to timing of other region releases this will maybe be announced early 2014 instead)
possible Final Fantasy Versus XIII (due to LR: FFXIII release date i think we may wait until a January or so event announcing new information)

i do not expect Versus at E3, perhaps just a mention, but i think when Nomura said they were slowly preparing to reveal more information sites like novacrystallis jumped the gun by saying it sounds like E3. so much Final Fantasy this year i don't think they would choose so soon as the best time to promote Versus over other releases. we will see though.
---
Polish, 22, i lift weights, i shoot guns, i play Final Fantasy
#13theofficefan99Posted 4/27/2013 9:35:16 AM
Asd202 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
We already know these will be there:

-Lightning Returns
-A Realm Reborn
-Bravely Default
-KH 1.5 HD
-FFX/X-2 HD
-Thief 4
-Probably another Eidos game
-Some other SE of Japan game
-Mobile games
-PS4 FF

Now, what is the PS4 FF? Is it XV? Versus XIII? Is Versus XIII now XV? Are they deciding to localize Type-0? If the PS4 FF isn't Versus XIII in some way, shape, or form, is Versus XIII going to show up?

We just have to wait until E3 for these questions to be answered. Practically 46 days now.

If Versus is not XV I don't think they are going to show it.

Same, but we'll see.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#14Lelouch71Posted 4/27/2013 3:04:27 PM
We know for a fact that we will see the next FF at E3 for the PS4. LR, FFXIV, FFX/X-2 HD, KH1.5 HD, and maybe some random new game from Eidos or something will show up too. As for Versus, I won't be putting any money on it showing up. But it's possible if nothing else to address why they been so quiet about it.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#15Marco_Dincht(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 4:39:03 PM
This is the 1st year i feel confident about Versus Being at E3... but then again, i felt the same when the Sony Con. took place ( 20/2 Btw that was my birthday date lol)
#16RasukouPosted 4/27/2013 4:54:57 PM
E3 2014 would be too late for Versus especially if we find out that it will remain on the PS3. Or is 2014 still a possibility? I'm not sure when, for example, new PS2 games stopped showing up at these conventions after PS3's release, so I could be wrong about 2014. I'm wandering in maybe-land here . . .

If Versus doesn't show up in some way, shape, or form in June, a simultaneous release in Japan and other regions (or something close to simultaneity) may be less likely, but it shouldn't mean that Versus is totally closed off from regions outside of Japan.

So to answer your question, OP, yes, Versus will be at E3 2013 in some way, shape, form, or word (meaning a comment from an authorized source--Square Enix--that provides specific details and not, "We have nothing to show at this moment. Please look forward to it at [X event]") if and only if Square Enix has its act together. Which I take to mean Square Enix Japan actually cares about its Western fans.
#17ExtremeLightPosted 4/27/2013 4:59:38 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
We already know these will be there:

-Lightning Returns
-A Realm Reborn
-Bravely Default
-KH 1.5 HD
-FFX/X-2 HD
-Thief 4
-Probably another Eidos game
-Some other SE of Japan game
-Mobile games
-PS4 FF

Now, what is the PS4 FF? Is it XV? Versus XIII? Is Versus XIII now XV? Are they deciding to localize Type-0? If the PS4 FF isn't Versus XIII in some way, shape, or form, is Versus XIII going to show up?

We just have to wait until E3 for these questions to be answered. Practically 46 days now.

I agree with this list... Not so sure about mobile games since SE wants to cut down on them. And Versus is questionable. If Versus is NOT for PS4 than it would get very questionable on it existence if it doesn't show up at E3.
---
Coming 2014 calling it I'll be reverend on the internet by my predictions. Haters can doubt all they want but they can't deny that Versus' arrival is imminent.
#18GuitaristMattPosted 4/28/2013 5:37:41 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
They specifically said that it's for a PS4 FF title.

They implied it. You know, being the PS4 conference and all
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/cheesystuff.png
i5-3250 GT640m 2GB DDR3 4GB HDD 500GB
#19theofficefan99Posted 4/28/2013 6:15:38 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
They specifically said that it's for a PS4 FF title.

They implied it. You know, being the PS4 conference and all

No, they flat-out said that they're developing a PS4 FF and then told us to wait until E3.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#20FFT-FanPosted 4/28/2013 6:24:23 PM
I really think they need to do more then either be silent, show an old trailer of versus or the agni's philosophy tech demo again, or say "We are preparing news, Coming Soon. Please Be Excited." I think they need to give us an update on the game's status, at least confirm/deny info like cross-gen, Sony helping. If they don't have anything to show they need to give us a date for an announcement, not vague, TGS or the actual reveal date if it's not on TGS either. I'd be ok if we got a new screenshot of the PS4 version (if there is one), find out about the rumors and why there has been no real info for 2 years and if they give info about the "PS4 FF". Honestly I don't care much about them showing LR, X HD, Bravely Default, and I think they should just have info about them online.People interested in those games will be able to find out about it. E3 should focus on versus/XV, maybe XIV: ARR if it's actually good. I think it's the best time for them to try to bring in new fans and impress old fans enough to give them another chance so they should bring out the best they have. They should try to focus on winning back the fans from FF 1-10.