What must be done for Versus to feel like Final Fantasy again?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What must be done for Versus to feel like Final Fantasy again?
2 years ago#1
Yoichi Wada said: “We will show Versus once it reaches the level where it gives you that nostalgic, “this is Final Fantasy!” feeling, I want to show it to everyone.”

So, that's the question. What exactly must be done in order for Versus to feel like an old FF game again?
2 years ago#2
let's start off at square one here. how bout some characters we actually care about this time.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
2 years ago#3
Umm...releasing it.

I don't know even know what "feeling" like a FF means considering they're all different. It's just a BS excuse.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
2 years ago#4
Versus can't "feel like Final Fantasy" again because it's an action RPG. It will be entirely its own breed, and that's OK.
2 years ago#5
ffxiii felt like final fantasy to me.. ~shrugs shoulders~
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
2 years ago#6
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
let's start off at square one here. how bout some characters we actually care about this time.

Yes, and consistent lore to flesh out the world.
---
Should you meet them, repent, Ashley, repent!
PSN: agent_riot25
2 years ago#7
They probably just wanted to refine it. They're including many classic elements in it so once those are complete, then it'll feel like an FF, I guess.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
2 years ago#8
It just random BS to keep uninformed or ignorant FF fans and fanboys from groveling. I wouldn't even take that line seriously. What makes a game FF differs for everyone.

So long it has Chocobos, Tonberries, Cactuars, Moogles, airships, magic, and summons it's a FF game.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
2 years ago#9
TOWNZ. Shopz. EN PEE SEEZ.
2 years ago#10
Something similar to the Materia system would be nice.. and KH's ability system. That would be GRAND!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What must be done for Versus to feel like Final Fantasy again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived