E3, SE's last presenation.. "And now, our PS4 FF trailer..

#11RasukouPosted 4/27/2013 3:45:14 PM
irishonion posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
If Versus XIII isn't on PS4 I'm going to be very pissed off.

I can't tell if this is sarcastic, or trolling....I'm sure its not serious though.

Not every blunt comment on the internet that goes against the majority should be considered "trolling." I don't think this person is trying to derail the conversation, and Ultima's only expressing an opinion. A straightforward opinion, but nothing to be alarmed out. We can give him or her the emotional charge if we want to. ;P

Though I am curious as to why Ultima would want Versus to move to the PS4, even if not completely . . .
#12irishonionPosted 4/27/2013 4:09:21 PM
Rasukou posted...
irishonion posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...

I can't tell if this is sarcastic, or trolling....I'm sure its not serious though.

Not every blunt comment on the internet that goes against the majority should be considered "trolling." I don't think this person is trying to derail the conversation, and Ultima's only expressing an opinion. A straightforward opinion, but nothing to be alarmed out. We can give him or her the emotional charge if we want to. ;P

Though I am curious as to why Ultima would want Versus to move to the PS4, even if not completely . . .

Strong point, I just don't think I've gotten over the bitterness of Versus even being considered on PS4. ;/
#13ExtremeLightPosted 4/27/2013 4:10:48 PM
casperwhat posted...
*Big letters fade in across the screen*

FINAL FANTASY 15

*screen fades black, moments later Noctis is revealed sitting on his throne!*

Noctis: Kept you waiting, huh?

(Didn't realise the format was Poll then Post, instead of vice versa.)

haha love it.

But here how I think it goes.

They showed PS4 FF like shortly after LR. At Sony's event the last game is from SE and Noruma walk on stage. -At that moment the entire audience will literally explode- And Normua will be trying to talk over them: "Hello! It been a long time! I am very sorry to keep you all waiting! Please enjoy this gameplay footage." *On screen: "the figure that still lies asleep in the fantasy" "Awaken." We see Noctis as we saw him in E3 2006 this time the graphics had made a tremendelous improvement. Noctis get up and step out and a bright flash. Then epic gameplay and we see the awesomeness of Versus and Noruma will like get in a car and drive, car get stopped by soldiers, interactive cutscene, Noctis walk forward with hands up, airship come in and blast the soldiers and Noctis get on and we get to fly an airship manually.* End* Coming soon for PS3 and PS4. Noruma: thank you!
---
Coming 2014 calling it I'll be reverend on the internet by my predictions. Haters can doubt all they want but they can't deny that Versus' arrival is imminent.
#14RasukouPosted 4/27/2013 4:32:14 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
casperwhat posted...

FINAL FANTASY 15

haha love it.

They showed PS4 FF like shortly after LR. At Sony's event the last game is from SE and Noruma walk on stage. -At that moment the entire audience will literally explode- And Normua will be trying to talk over them: "Hello! It been a long time! I am very sorry to keep you all waiting! Please enjoy this gameplay footage." *On screen: "the figure that still lies asleep in the fantasy" "Awaken." We see Noctis as we saw him in E3 2006 this time the graphics had made a tremendelous improvement. Noctis get up and step out and a bright flash. Then epic gameplay and we see the awesomeness of Versus and Noruma will like get in a car and drive, car get stopped by soldiers, interactive cutscene, Noctis walk forward with hands up, airship come in and blast the soldiers and Noctis get on and we get to fly an airship manually.* End* Coming soon for PS3 and PS4. Noruma: thank you!

Haha that's so hype-inducing. I like it!
#15UltimaXOmegaPosted 4/27/2013 4:52:05 PM
Rasukou posted...
irishonion posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...

Because I'm getting a PS4 at release date.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#16matt091282Posted 4/27/2013 8:25:33 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
casperwhat posted...

FINAL FANTASY 15

haha love it.

I would cum everywhere.
#17casperwhat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 9:03:13 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
casperwhat posted...

FINAL FANTASY 15

haha love it.

Haha, they just have to name a release date then I think orgasms will flow.
---
Wurd..
Killin' time with: Tomb Raider, Pokemon: Emerald, DotA 2, MGR:R
#18AshleyRiot223Posted 4/28/2013 2:50:08 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Lol 'kept you waiting huh' he better apologise by coming with a making of dvd, a Noctis sword and free clothes from Roen. They OWE it to us.

pls be payshun.

For this , ishould think they must give you the prize of Best Idea Ever.
---
Should you meet them, repent, Ashley, repent!
PSN: agent_riot25
#19TixusPosted 4/28/2013 4:40:12 PM
Here's my bet:

"And now, our PS4 FF trailer..."
*shows the same damn Agni's Philosophy trailer as last year*
---
So, the hunter has become the huntress.
#20YukihirouPosted 4/28/2013 5:54:16 PM
Tixus posted...
Here's my bet:

"And now, our PS4 FF trailer..."
*shows the same damn Agni's Philosophy trailer as last year*

While this has been the recent trend for SE, I hope that will change. I really hoped they buck up. I mean, I mention it before. Lately we've only seen eidos side of SE. But I think most people love the square enix side. The earlier they realise this the better.