Here's the translated article

#1UltimaXOmegaPosted 4/27/2013 11:01:40 AM
According to our source close to Square Enix , we are able to confirm the arrival of Final Fantasy Versus XIII on PS3 ... but PS4.

According to our information, the change would have occurred there are now nearly 2 years. A moment more complex during development. The life of the project has been anything but smooth sailing. But no, the title is definitely not canceled.

Note that today, the title would be dedicated to machinery Sony and do not come out on Xbox 360.

Our source confirmed that Sony would have helped this transition with the PS4 portage financially. The price for such exclusivity? Difficult to judge. Remains to be more and know a release date. Square Enix is scheduled to speak on the subject at E3 2013 in June in Los Angeles ...
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#2The_Widow_MakerPosted 4/27/2013 11:17:50 AM
Link?
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#3UltimaXOmega(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 11:34:59 AM
The_Widow_Maker posted...
Link?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=www.gameblog.fr/news/35171-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-sortira-sur-ps4-et-ps3
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#4theofficefan99Posted 4/27/2013 12:48:31 PM
According to my sources we'll just have to wait until E3.

45 days left!
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#5Dethgaze66Posted 4/27/2013 1:48:44 PM
My hype just went through the roof.
---
Heavy Metal \m/
#6RasukouPosted 4/27/2013 1:51:29 PM
Yeah . . . no.
#7bobobojPosted 4/27/2013 2:22:24 PM
Yes because Google translate is the definite source for translations that only you can access...... Please don't make these topics unless you have a actual translator that knows English and French.

But about the story, it's plausible and since FF Dream is a credible site. It's somewhat more likely but who knows. I just want the game like everybody else.
#8SoulMikeYPosted 4/27/2013 3:33:50 PM
theofficefan99 posted...

45 days left!

Lmao, cause you or your "sources" have any credibility what so ever.
#9RasukouPosted 4/27/2013 4:02:23 PM
SoulMikeY posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

45 days left!

Lmao, cause you or your "sources" have any credibility what so ever.

What? Office is simply playing around with the whole circumstance of rumors and sources, using common sense, and exercising some patience.

Of course we have to wait until E3 for anything official to be confirmed by the one and only authorized source at this point: Square Enix. His meaning is the same as, "[It looks like] we'll just have to wait until E3." He's not confirming that anything Versus-related will show up at E3.

My sources most likely match Office's because the conclusion that's arisen is that we really do need to wait until E3.
#10gtaking5Posted 4/27/2013 5:00:41 PM(edited)
Yes because Google translate is the definite source for translations that only you can access...... Please don't make these topics unless you have a actual translator that knows English and French.

But about the story, it's plausible and since FF Dream is a credible site. It's somewhat more likely but who knows. I just want the game like everybody else.

I know English and what French I've learned since kindergarten up until grade 9. What if I told you it was correct.

And Google translate has advanced a lot in the past years.
---
Hey, little kid, did you wake up late one day and you're not so young
but you're still dumb and you're numb to your old glory, but now it's gone