Here's the translated article

#11NewGuy1887Posted 4/27/2013 7:50:41 PM
gameblog, the French site, is that not the one Aryllies said they posted the fake FFXIV viral video? they are not credible. they made this article just because FFdream, also a French site, said it first and their article was the one saying they were "97%" sure it was true (lol), was it not? also not credible. both are fellow French sites posting news from their different French anonymous (imaginary) sources related to Square Enix.

this rumor is not worth paying attention to.
---
Polish, 22, i lift weights, i shoot guns, i play Final Fantasy
#12matt091282Posted 4/27/2013 9:24:13 PM
"According to our source close to Square Enix , we are able to confirm the arrival of Final Fantasy Versus XIII on PS3 ... but PS4."

About this line, it doesn't make sense. Did they mean to say the game will be coming out for PS3, but NOT PS4 or the other way around? There is a word or two missing. lol

If that was the case, it should have said ..."we are able to confirm the arrival of Versus on PS3...but not PS4", or something.
#13gtaking5Posted 4/27/2013 10:23:45 PM
"According to our source close to Square Enix , we are able to confirm the arrival of Final Fantasy Versus XIII on PS3 ... but PS4."

About this line, it doesn't make sense. Did they mean to say the game will be coming out for PS3, but NOT PS4 or the other way around? There is a word or two missing. lol

If that was the case, it should have said ..."we are able to confirm the arrival of Versus on PS3...but not PS4", or something.

To be honest. I have no idea what "mais aussi"means. I don't think I've ever had to use it in school. But I can tell you, from the title of the article, which is "Final Fantasy Versus XIII sortira sur PS4 et PS3", says FFvsXIII releasing/launching on PS4 and PS3.
---
It's good to see you but I really must admit
There's an odor in the air and I think you look like s***
#14UltimaXOmega(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 10:27:24 PM
matt091282 posted...

The title is "Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be released on PS3 and PS4"
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#15matt091282Posted 4/27/2013 10:32:20 PM
Cool beans. Whatever the case may be, I just want it to be on PS3 still.
#16AiyuuyaPosted 4/28/2013 1:57:29 AM
Okay, so, I'm half French :)
I can confirm that what they say is:
"According to our sources, Final Fantasy Versus XIII will come out on PS3... but also on the PS 4."
They also say that there haven't been many news about the game, but that it definitely isn't cancelled. Also, this game will be dedicated to the Sony consoles and therefore will not be released on the Xbox 360.
Their source confirmed to them that Sony financially helped SE with the transition for the PS 4 port.
They also say that it is hard to think of a price for such an exclusivity.
And, finally, they say that Square Enix will talk about Versus at the E3.

(I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm Swiss!)
#17PainsPerceptionPosted 4/28/2013 6:21:05 AM
Canadian french is different from France french, let's see if i can translate this with proper context XD

"Selon une de notre source proche de Square Enix, nous sommes en mesure de vous confirmer l'arrivée de Final Fantasy Versus XIII sur PS3... mais aussi PS4."

according to one of our sources close to square-enix, we are sure we can confirm the arrival of FF Versus XIII on ps3...and also on PS4

"D'après nos informations, le changement se serait produit il y a maintenant près de 2 ans. Un moment des plus complexes au cours du développement. La vie du projet ayant été tout sauf un long fleuve tranquille. Mais non, le titre n'est définitivement pas annulé."

according to our information, the changes happened about 2 years ago. a complicated moment/move/transition in the course of development. the project's development cycle has been anything but smooth sailing. and no, it's definitely not canceled.

"A noter qu'aujourd'hui, le titre serait dédié aux machines Sony et ne sortirait donc pas sur Xbox 360."

As of today, the title is dedicated to sony machine and will not be on poobox3fixme

"Notre source nous a confirmé que Sony aurait aidé à cette transition avec le portage PS4, financièrement. Le prix d'une telle exclusivité ? Difficile à juger. Reste maintenant à en avoir plus et connaître une date de sortie. Square Enix devrait prendre la parole sur le sujet lors de l'E3 2013, en juin à Los Angeles..." "

Our source confirmed with us that sony helped financially with the PS4 transition/port. The price for exclusivity? Difficult to judge. All that's left now is to have more (information, i guess) and get a release date. SE should take a jab at the subject at E3 this year, in LA.

E3 eh?
heh...*has a plan*
---
but the only way to really learn is to get your ass beat a bunch. Such is Tekken, such is life. - Triguns Vash
Official SARDINE of ALL FF boards
#18UltimaXOmega(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 6:31:41 AM
PainsPerception posted...
Canadian french is different from France french, let's see if i can translate this with proper context XD

"Selon une de notre source proche de Square Enix, nous sommes en mesure de vous confirmer l'arrivée de Final Fantasy Versus XIII sur PS3... mais aussi PS4."

according to one of our sources close to square-enix, we are sure we can confirm the arrival of FF Versus XIII on ps3...and also on PS4

"D'après nos informations, le changement se serait produit il y a maintenant près de 2 ans. Un moment des plus complexes au cours du développement. La vie du projet ayant été tout sauf un long fleuve tranquille. Mais non, le titre n'est définitivement pas annulé."

according to our information, the changes happened about 2 years ago. a complicated moment/move/transition in the course of development. the project's development cycle has been anything but smooth sailing. and no, it's definitely not canceled.

"A noter qu'aujourd'hui, le titre serait dédié aux machines Sony et ne sortirait donc pas sur Xbox 360."

As of today, the title is dedicated to sony machine and will not be on poobox3fixme

"Notre source nous a confirmé que Sony aurait aidé à cette transition avec le portage PS4, financièrement. Le prix d'une telle exclusivité ? Difficile à juger. Reste maintenant à en avoir plus et connaître une date de sortie. Square Enix devrait prendre la parole sur le sujet lors de l'E3 2013, en juin à Los Angeles..." "

Our source confirmed with us that sony helped financially with the PS4 transition/port. The price for exclusivity? Difficult to judge. All that's left now is to have more (information, i guess) and get a release date. SE should take a jab at the subject at E3 this year, in LA.

E3 eh?
heh...*has a plan*

I lol'd.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#19theofficefan99Posted 4/28/2013 9:26:45 AM
SoulMikeY posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
According to my sources we'll just have to wait until E3.

45 days left!

Lmao, cause you or your "sources" have any credibility what so ever.

For the last ****ing time I never made up any rumors, I just shared a few that I found online. And my post was clearly poking fun at this topic.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#20gtaking5Posted 4/28/2013 11:14:16 AM

I know it's different, and I've always wondered how different. So I got to reading. And it's just about what I expected. English loanwords to replace some French words, and a lot of pronunciation changes.

Also just pointing out, but in the article I read, the writer said that

And even if it’s just for a holiday, you will feel so much more at ease when talking to Canadians. And an added benefit? Canadians will really appreciate it if you show that you’ve tried to learn Canadian French...

Well if you go to Quebec or New Brunswick. The rest of us really won't give a f*** if you speak Canadian French, or "Real" French.

And to get back on topic. This is really great news if true. Not so great on my wallet, as I may end up buying the game on both PS3 and PS4. If they release simultaneously, I'm not gonna go out and buy a PS4 just for it if I don't have one already. I'll just buy it on the PS3 and buy it again on the PS4 when I get one.
---
Let the blind lead the blind
'Cause it's eye for an eye in your so called life