Possible reveal/information before E3??

#11FFT-Fan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:51:34 PM
It would be a good idea to tell us before E3 if all they can do is give us general info like "it's still PS3 exclusive/it's now PS4 exclusive/it's now PS3 and PS4. After E3 more people will move on as other games get their attention. A timeframe would be nice such as "2014" or "2015"
#12PSOGuy25Posted 5/2/2013 5:55:46 AM
i think that would likely be revealed when they do the reveal, i know that is bad grammer but whatever. i think the game will be released this year, and i am pretty sure the reveal will be an actual website than seeing the same stinking TBA AND 6min trailer for 2+ yrs. and i am sure it will say the release date, have new videos, probably reveal that the name changed to something new, and whether it will be on ps3, ps4 or both. it was promised on ps3, i doubt they would f*ck up that much and make it a ps4 exclusive all of a sudden. that would be poor form. my guess is that wada wanted to make it dual released on both systems, and because they had to way for the ps4 reveal earlier this year, it is why wada prevented em from saying anything. wada is a jerk in my opinion.
---
psn: oogabooga26
3ds: Benji / 0146-9206-5462
#13PSOGuy25Posted 5/2/2013 5:56:57 AM
joshakasupa posted...
PSOGuy25 posted...
even if it isnt a real account, the radio interview said the reveal would be this spring, and that is likely to be before E3. sounds like a good time if that is a real account. at least we got a date finally like last fall.

I dont think they said anything about spring

lol i always consider june summer for some reason but you are right, jun21 is summer, so it could be announced at e3 for the big reveal!
---
psn: oogabooga26
3ds: Benji / 0146-9206-5462