i hope most of us change into HULK during e3

#1akira_hisyamPosted 5/1/2013 11:59:55 PM
when s.e give us half ass trailer or change it to ps4 or ''please wait a little longer'' or didnt show anything bout this game.

no more ''im dissappointed'' and walk away crap, this time we force them,ask them bunch of same question all over again until they give us the answer.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#2PillsberyDoeManPosted 5/2/2013 12:09:57 AM
please be patient.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#3akira_hisyam(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 12:24:01 AM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
please be patient.

someone need to throw tomato or rotten egg at one of s.e employee whoever in charge during e3.
---
#461degreesPosted 5/2/2013 1:29:24 AM
Relax, wada is gone. I'm sure square will pull through. They're already releasing more games in the same year than they ever have i think..

FFX HD, FFX-2 HD, Tomb raider, FF 14 online, kingdom hearts 1.5 hd, lightning returns: final fantasy 13 (dumb title btw) and MAYBE versus.
#5Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 5/2/2013 3:06:25 AM
I actually dont think it will be at E3. Its SE's own fault if everyone visiting the panel will spam them with question. SE is #$@ pissing me off at this point.

But yeah, i expect people to go ape$#i* this time around. Lets smash their Lightning panel lol.
---
Its not unusual for Noctis to do ballet. http://i.imgur.com/xyWTX0e.gif
#6Nuck-chorrisPosted 5/2/2013 3:20:04 AM
akira_hisyam posted...
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
please be patient.

someone need to throw tomato or rotten egg at one of s.e employee whoever in charge during e3.

As rude as it may be, i need to see that. They really deserve it for treating their costumers like turds. Throwing a tomato or a rotten egg would still NOT make us and SE even. You know what will? Loads of extra's for those waiting so long.
---
Im about to tell you story about my signature.
#7Rose_of_MayPosted 5/2/2013 3:39:02 AM
61degrees posted...
Relax, wada is gone. I'm sure square will pull through. They're already releasing more games in the same year than they ever have i think..

FFX HD, FFX-2 HD, Tomb raider, FF 14 online, kingdom hearts 1.5 hd, lightning returns: final fantasy 13 (dumb title btw) and MAYBE versus.

Yeah but those games were scheduled while Wada was in control. From what I've read the new guy has denied a few new projects from being green lighted.
#8Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 5/2/2013 3:52:02 AM(edited)
Rose_of_May posted...
61degrees posted...

Yeah but those games were scheduled while Wada was in control. From what I've read the new guy has denied a few new projects from being green lighted.

I dont see the point in FF X HD since its not too old. For the older gamers who didnt start with FF during FFX's generation. Thats Soooooo SE. Giving fan what they dont want.

- FF VII remake? No here's FF X
- Versus XIII? Here, have 3 Lightning games.

I think FFX HD is just a cashgrab. The graphical difference arent that great either.
---
Its not unusual for Noctis to do ballet. http://i.imgur.com/xyWTX0e.gif
#9akira_hisyam(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 5:06:40 AM
we should combine together and form the army of hulk
---
#10omeganova13Posted 5/2/2013 6:44:06 AM(edited)
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Rose_of_May posted...
61degrees posted...

I dont see the point in FF X HD since its not too old. For the older gamers who didnt start with FF during FFX's generation. Thats Soooooo SE. Giving fan what they dont want.

- FF VII remake? No here's FF X
- Versus XIII? Here, have 3 Lightning games.

I think FFX HD is just a cashgrab. The graphical difference arent that great either.

yeah, except it IS something fans want, as evident by the fact that it was (and possibly still is) a best seller on amazon once the pre order became available. i'm sorry that you don't like it but that does not mean nobody does (though that is a fairly typical FF fan reaction, like it or not we are a crazy bunch). I HAVE been playing since the NES days and i am excited about both X HD & Versus. your "older ff fans" argument does not hold water anyways as i believe 1-5 have already received the update treatment. as far as ffvii goes it should have to wait until after ffvi, the only reasons X gets to play cutsies is because of the ease of transition and the prevalence of ps2 hd collections

oh yeah, on topic: hulk smash