i hope most of us change into HULK during e3

#11largerockPosted 5/2/2013 7:21:51 PM
Pssssh.

GRIMLOCK SMASH!
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#12darkfangelPosted 5/2/2013 9:11:04 PM
I don't think they'll say "Please be patient" now that the info ban is lifted. Hope they'll be answer more this time because the info ban is removed.
#13GuitaristMattPosted 5/2/2013 10:26:52 PM
Same trailer, add PS4 logo.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/cheesystuff.png
i5-3250 GT640m 2GB DDR3 4GB HDD 500GB
#14Seiten_TaisenPosted 5/5/2013 12:51:21 AM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Rose_of_May posted...
61degrees posted...
Relax, wada is gone. I'm sure square will pull through. They're already releasing more games in the same year than they ever have i think..

FFX HD, FFX-2 HD, Tomb raider, FF 14 online, kingdom hearts 1.5 hd, lightning returns: final fantasy 13 (dumb title btw) and MAYBE versus.

Yeah but those games were scheduled while Wada was in control. From what I've read the new guy has denied a few new projects from being green lighted.

I dont see the point in FF X HD since its not too old. For the older gamers who didnt start with FF during FFX's generation. Thats Soooooo SE. Giving fan what they dont want.

- FF VII remake? No here's FF X
- Versus XIII? Here, have 3 Lightning games.

I think FFX HD is just a cashgrab. The graphical difference arent that great either.

What about fans who played before 7? Not everyone wants a goddamned 7 remake.
#15RasukouPosted 5/5/2013 9:04:10 AM
GuitaristMatt posted...

Oh, that'd be so nice! (It's rather sad that I'd settle for a trailer we've seen a million times . . . now PS4 is a different issue.)

There also should be updated graphics, though, if we are to take seriously the announcement that Versus has shifted to full development and away from pre-pre-pre alpha (or whatever that stage is). ;P
#16ThamauturgePosted 5/6/2013 5:18:46 AM

Would be okay if they added a release window with it.
---
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Playing: SH2 HD, RE2, Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet Collection------- PSN: Thamauturge
#17Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 5/6/2013 6:02:40 AM
In all seriousness, People will really going to be upset if it doesnt show up.
---
Its not unusual for Noctis to do ballet. http://i.imgur.com/xyWTX0e.gif
#18RagirothPosted 5/6/2013 10:44:05 AM
GuitaristMatt posted...

Not gonna lie, it would make me get a PS4 right away. Id be getting that and the new Infamous.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#19Taichi556Posted 5/6/2013 11:11:57 AM
Everyone must come dressed as Noctis, then coordinate a joint attack on the Lightning Returns booth.
---
"Synchro Chip, Slot-in, Cross Fusion!"
Wargreymon: Level 126
#20Panda_KunPosted 5/6/2013 11:28:09 AM
Taichi556 posted...
Everyone must come dressed as Noctis, then coordinate a joint attack on the Lightning Returns booth.

Brilliant.
---
J-fielding95- Guurrl, you so racist.
You, who taste worse than s***, can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."