Why wont we all rally at E3 to combine our Versus strenght

#1Nuck-chorrisPosted 5/2/2013 4:30:38 AM
For those living in the US. Lets meet up and rally at E3 at the hall of SE and chant 'we want Versus!We want Versus! With billboards with Versus images on it. Also, tomato's. I expect Project Crystallis to join too.

Lets end this silence once and for all.
---
Im about to tell you story about my signature.
#2SoulMikeYPosted 5/2/2013 10:11:31 AM
As slightly rediculous and childish as it sounds, I think that is an amazing idea. Seriously, I think whoever goes should definitely plan on that. What are they going to do when they are forced to hear what's most important from fans and not all the other crap?
#3AshleyRiot223Posted 5/2/2013 10:26:04 AM
Lets show SQ EX , some way or another, the 2011 trailer. Yeah , cool. They will be speechless.
---
Should you meet them, repent, Ashley, repent!
PSN: agent_riot25
#4joshakasupaPosted 5/2/2013 2:04:13 PM
nomura walks by very quickly "please be excited"
#5Holy_Cloud105Posted 5/2/2013 3:07:00 PM(edited)
As slightly rediculous and childish as it sounds, I think that is an amazing idea. Seriously, I think whoever goes should definitely plan on that. What are they going to do when they are forced to hear what's most important from fans and not all the other crap?

Get them kicked out of E3 and proceed to do whatever they want?
---
"Thunder is in the heavens; lightning illuminates the fields!"
"The sun rises, and the shadows take flight!"
#6Lelouch71Posted 5/2/2013 4:21:35 PM
SoulMikeY posted...

Slightly ridiculous and childish? No it is ridiculous and childish. Security will just throw those annoying vocal fans out. If people want to make a fool out of themselves then they are free to do so. I can use some good comedy. But I have better things to do than dishonored myself by groveling for a game.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#7Eddie___DeanPosted 5/2/2013 6:59:47 PM
Please do this.
#8RasukouPosted 5/2/2013 7:16:23 PM
Good luck getting through the doors.
#9westontickleePosted 5/2/2013 7:28:32 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
SoulMikeY posted...

Slightly ridiculous and childish? No it is ridiculous and childish. Security will just throw those annoying vocal fans out. If people want to make a fool out of themselves then they are free to do so. I can use some good comedy. But I have better things to do than dishonored myself by groveling for a game.

I'm just gonna quote this cause this is basically what I was gonna say, except much more nicer
---
People who hate on Queen Jiggs are obvious trolls
Official king of the Persona 4 Golden and Pokemon X boards
#10phillymo887Posted 5/2/2013 7:58:46 PM
westonticklee posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
SoulMikeY posted...

I'm just gonna quote this cause this is basically what I was gonna say, except much more nicer

I agree, same here. i want this game just as much as anybody else but if you want this company to take you seriously then you should conduct yourselves professionally. at least be respectful. you don't boycott or rally just because you want something. those are things you do when you deserve something and are entitled to it.

so what , you have been waiting forever for a game they decided to make? they don't owe you anything. if and when they deliver, it will be because its ready. begging is disgusting, its just a video game.