Versus 13 is Kingdom Hearts 3!

#11CranberryTacoPosted 5/6/2013 3:43:25 AM
SSj7CloudS posted...
zombie_basher13 posted...
Why is this post so intelligent and so stupid at the same time? It's a paradox! We hafta fix the timeline Noel!

But we're sitll missing two key fragments from this time period!

As far as fixing the timeline goes due to the "ending". If you can call it that.
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong
#12CokaineCowboy77Posted 5/6/2013 10:03:22 AM
And Versus LOOKS so much like KH as well, I mean just look at all the colourful Disney characters and worlds and all the cheesy dialouge!!
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFXII>FFX
#13_Spes_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 10:57:40 AM
CokaineCowboy77 posted...
And Versus LOOKS so much like KH as well, I mean just look at all the colourful Disney characters and worlds and all the cheesy dialouge!!

You know I'm joking, right?
---
Sic Parvis Magna
#14bksonic123Posted 5/9/2013 11:04:19 AM
I won't lie, my mind blew up from that comparison.
---
#15_Spes_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 12:42:27 PM
bksonic123 posted...
I won't lie, my mind blew up from that comparison.

Haha. All your mind are belong to us.
---
Sic Parvis Magna
#16Seiko_NurashimaPosted 5/10/2013 2:06:27 AM
Thanks I needed a good laugh at 5 in the mornin
#17_Spes_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 3:03:05 PM
Seiko_Nurashima posted...
Thanks I needed a good laugh at 5 in the mornin

If sincere, glad could provide a laugh. If sarcasm, this was meant to be humorous anyway, so still glad I could provide a laugh. Now...stop laughing at 5 AM. Too early.
---
Sic Parvis Magna
#18KawakamiGensaiPosted 5/10/2013 9:20:30 PM
_Spes_ posted...
adnancool13 posted...
@TC: ww

What does "ww" mean?

'w' is also the Japanese 'lol' (it's an abbreviation of 'warau': to laugh/smile)

don't know if that's what was intended :P

so much sarcasm......

cannot....truth....@__@
#19new_traditionPosted 5/10/2013 11:58:24 PM
I guess another kooky coincidence is the whole theme of sleep in both Kingdom Hearts and Versus.

Sora and co sleep for a frickin' year to regain memories, Ventus' heart "sleeps" in Sora. The games titled Birth by SLEEP and DREAM Drop Distance, with the latter's whole focus on sleeping in the narrative, with even whole worlds sleeping, lol. There's probably more examples.

And someone else made a thread a little while ago pointing out all the sleep themes in Versus we've seen so far. Noctis seen sleeping half the time he's on screen, the logo containing a sleeping goddess(?), etc...
#20_Spes_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 8:52:15 AM(edited)
new_tradition posted...
I guess another kooky coincidence is the whole theme of sleep in both Kingdom Hearts and Versus.

Sora and co sleep for a frickin' year to regain memories, Ventus' heart "sleeps" in Sora. The games titled Birth by SLEEP and DREAM Drop Distance, with the latter's whole focus on sleeping in the narrative, with even whole worlds sleeping, lol. There's probably more examples.

And someone else made a thread a little while ago pointing out all the sleep themes in Versus we've seen so far. Noctis seen sleeping half the time he's on screen, the logo containing a sleeping goddess(?), etc...

I noticed that, too. I made this same thread on the KH 1.5 board. I made this connection to the "sleep" theme. The quote at the end of the Versus trailer says "The figure that still lies asleep in the Fantasy." Perhaps someone is dormant in a pod somewhere, asleep just like Sora was. Yes...it's all becoming clear. Not to mention, did you notice how big Stella's shoes are? KH for sure.

Stella's shoes by the way

http://farm3.anhso.net/upload/20110929/13/o/anhso-131817_4d47c3ea_VersusTrailer2-%2814%29.jpg
---
Sic Parvis Magna