Y'know, I really think this game will show up at E3...

#11theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 6:25:39 PM
Rasukou posted...
kenff6 posted...
Can you please explain how the cologne is slated for a summer release when the quote says "perhaps"? It sounds like there's no set release date for the cologne which is exactly what's going on with Versus itself.

I agree. Except for the latter part of the last sentence. ;P

Also, maybe SE will shut all of us up by presenting tons of new information at the Sony Press Conference and then staying silent about Versus during E3. That'd be cool and better than no information at either Sony or E3.

Wait, you mean if they show stuff at the sony press conference instead of E3?

That's basically the same thing, since the press conference is part of E3 and it's the day before it starts.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#12theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 6:26:45 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
They've released products for games not yet released before. I remember they released tumblers for FFXIII and Versus long before XIII itself was out, amongst a few other products.

Tumblrs aren't anything

Products? Yeah, not saying Versus XIII will be released in the summer. Just that we'll get info and footage to get people to re-board the hype train before the perfume's release.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#13Panda_KunPosted 5/5/2013 6:40:08 PM
Rasukou posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
Disagree.

You could at least defend your post . . .

The question was Agree or Disagree. And why should I? Anyone who follows this game should know why some or most may disagree about possible information. We are starved.

Also this:

And why is that? Is it just because of being burned a million times in the past? :p

Well, I'm with ya there, buddy, but I really have high hopes this time.

Office knows. I am just skeptical.
---
J-fielding95- Guurrl, you so racist.
You, who taste worse than s***, can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#14theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 6:42:28 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
Rasukou posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
Disagree.

You could at least defend your post . . .

The question was Agree or Disagree. And why should I? Anyone who follows this game should know why some or most may disagree about possible information. We are starved.

Also this:

And why is that? Is it just because of being burned a million times in the past? :p

Well, I'm with ya there, buddy, but I really have high hopes this time.

Office knows. I am just skeptical.

To be fair, I was skeptical until recently. Well, believe me, I'm still a little skeptical, but I have high hopes for E3.
---
#15sordanPosted 5/5/2013 7:08:56 PM
I want to believe. So many signs are pointing to Versus being re-revealed at E3 or TGS. However, I really don't want to be disappointed again so I'm fully expecting the PS4 reveal to be either a FFXIV port or Agni's Philosophy once again.
#16theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 7:12:33 PM
sordan posted...
I want to believe. So many signs are pointing to Versus being re-revealed at E3 or TGS. However, I really don't want to be disappointed again so I'm fully expecting the PS4 reveal to be either a FFXIV port or Agni's Philosophy once again.

I think it's definitely safe to say that it'll be re-revealed by TGS.

But TGS is a very stupid date to re-reveal it. Show it at E3 if you want the game to have any relevance/hype at all.
---
#17RasukouPosted 5/5/2013 7:12:51 PM
@Panda: fair enough.

@Office: thanks for the clarification.

Good thing I have many projects with which to keep myself occupied before E3 rolls around... I'm sure the waiting is getting really annoying for some people.
#18Panda_KunPosted 5/5/2013 7:37:27 PM
Oh, I want information too. So badly. So, so, so badly. But I can't help it. I am afraid...if I get my hopes up AGAIN and nothing happens, I am not sure if my sanity will remain intact. ("._.)
---
J-fielding95- Guurrl, you so racist.
You, who taste worse than s***, can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#19theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 8:39:36 PM
Rasukou posted...
@Panda: fair enough.

@Office: thanks for the clarification.

Good thing I have many projects with which to keep myself occupied before E3 rolls around... I'm sure the waiting is getting really annoying for some people.

I have a loooot of things as well, actually. But the wait is still a little painful.
---
#20theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 8:41:01 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
Oh, I want information too. So badly. So, so, so badly. But I can't help it. I am afraid...if I get my hopes up AGAIN and nothing happens, I am not sure if my sanity will remain intact. ("._.)

I'm with you.

But knowing myself, even if Versus XIII doesn't get mentioned at E3, I'll still hype it up for TGS, and then if not there then Jump Festa, and then if not there then E3, etc. etc. etc. ...
---