What if the E3 announcement turns out to be PS4 LR?

#1FFT-FanPosted 5/10/2013 12:36:21 AM
What if SE's PS4 FF announcement turns out to be that they are also making Lightning Returns for PS4. Toriyama goes on stage and says he is so proud of their work on LR and the Lightning saga that he wants LR to be SE's first game on PS4 so please be excited. Or what if they make the whole lightning saga remastered on PS4 to be released during launch window? I thought of this when I read that Wada was leaving but not until June. It wouldn't surprise me if he'd do this since wasn't he the one to give XIII-2, LR, All The Bravest, FF Tactics social game the greenlight, decided to redo XIV and redirect staff from other teams to work on XIV:A Realm Reborn.
#2ZeroGravity347Posted 5/10/2013 12:46:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Seiko_NurashimaPosted 5/10/2013 12:56:08 AM
FFT-Fan posted...
What if SE's PS4 FF announcement turns out to be that they are also making Lightning Returns for PS4. Toriyama goes on stage and says he is so proud of their work on LR and the Lightning saga that he wants LR to be SE's first game on PS4 so please be excited. Or what if they make the whole lightning saga remastered on PS4 to be released during launch window? I thought of this when I read that Wada was leaving but not until June. It wouldn't surprise me if he'd do this since wasn't he the one to give XIII-2, LR, All The Bravest, FF Tactics social game the greenlight, decided to redo XIV and redirect staff from other teams to work on XIV:A Realm Reborn.

What about ff tactics? Not that it matters tactics.fell.from its hayday in A2 imo
#4FFT-Fan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 1:08:22 AM
I'm concerned that they might have decided that they can get more sales by forgetting long time fans entirely and instead catering to the general market/casual/COD crowd. I think this is reflected by the decision to go ahead with XIII-2 with DLC , Lightning Returns, FFT Social game, All The Bravest despite negative fan reception. Perhaps thair design philosophy has been changed and XIII's design could be an attempt to change the series' direction to better appeal to the general market/casual/COD crowd.
#5ZeroGravity347Posted 5/10/2013 1:10:53 AM
#6FFT-Fan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 1:11:20 AM
Seiko_Nurashima posted...

What about ff tactics? Not that it matters tactics.fell.from its hayday in A2 imo

They announced Final Fantasy Tactics 2, but it's a browser based game likely similar to Facebook games.
#7zerogravity399Posted 5/10/2013 1:15:03 AM
#8FFT-Fan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 1:21:06 AM
Lol I had a random thought that maybe square enix turned into EA/Activation
#9Graham_ChapmanPosted 5/10/2013 3:34:36 AM
*imagines the coprolitestorm that announcement would cause* ...I'd make some popcorn.
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#10SoulMikeYPosted 5/10/2013 6:17:00 AM
Hang on guys, I think zerogravity has something vitally important to say... Lol