Sony just announced Gran Turismo 6 as a PS3 exclusive due "Holiday 2013".

#11TruthPosted 5/15/2013 10:23:22 AM
This proves the rumor that Sony have paid SQEX to move FF Versus XIII to PS4 is false. Why would they do that when they can't even move their own big-seller Gran Turismo 6 to PS4?

Seriously, the FF being announced for PS4 at E3 2013 and FF versus XIII are looking like two different games. Anyway, not long till June when we find out the truth.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#2Asd202Posted 5/15/2013 10:54:10 AM
1Truth posted...
This proves the rumor that Sony have paid SQEX to move FF Versus XIII to PS4 is false. Why would they do that when they can't even move their own big-seller Gran Turismo 6 to PS4?

Seriously, the FF being announced for PS4 at E3 2013 and FF versus XIII are looking like two different games. Anyway, not long till June when we find out the truth.

Wat? How does releasing GT6 for ps3 this holiday have anything to do with Versus? I don't get it.
#31Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 10:59:46 AM
Asd202 posted...
Wat? How does releasing GT6 for ps3 this holiday have anything to do with Versus? I don't get it.

The rumor that Versus would be coming to PS4 stated that Sony paid SQEX to move it to PS4 and were helping with development.

If Sony are still releasing a big-selling first party title like Gran Turismo 6 on PS3 so close to PS4 release then I doubt they would go out of their way to pay SQEX to move Versus to the PS4. It just doesn't add up.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#4Kouuta-KunPosted 5/15/2013 11:01:59 AM
Asd202 posted...
1Truth posted...

Ikr? That's like taking a coin and trying to stick the heads and tails together. Crazy.
---
"...Once again, this isn't alcohol. Are you a pack of imbeciles!?"
The Official 'Ichiban no Shiritsu Tantei' Of Every Board
#5Asd202Posted 5/15/2013 11:05:33 AM
1Truth posted...
Asd202 posted...

The rumor that Versus would be coming to PS4 stated that Sony paid SQEX to move it to PS4 and were helping with development.

If Sony are still releasing a big-selling first party title like Gran Turismo 6 on PS3 so close to PS4 release then I doubt they would go out of their way to pay SQEX to move Versus to the PS4. It just doesn't add up.

Oh ok I guess.
#6Ssj7CronoPosted 5/15/2013 2:25:49 PM
I think it's more like Gran Turismo 6 was already in development for PS3 for quite a while, mostly complete and for Polyphony Digital to scrap everything to port it over to PS4 would take up too much time to be ready for PS4 launch (or they could rush port the game to the PS4 and it be terrible). For what I understand GT6 is heavily built around the PS3 architecture, which is very different than the PS4 specs.
#7theofficefan99Posted 5/15/2013 2:35:22 PM
We don't know when Versus XIII is coming out. This proves absolutely nothing.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#8ZendaikPosted 5/15/2013 2:37:09 PM
Ssj7Crono posted...
I think it's more like Gran Turismo 6 was already in development for PS3 for quite a while, mostly complete and for Polyphony Digital to scrap everything to port it over to PS4 would take up too much time to be ready for PS4 launch (or they could rush port the game to the PS4 and it be terrible). For what I understand GT6 is heavily built around the PS3 architecture, which is very different than the PS4 specs.

You can say the same for Versus :x
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#9Kouuta-KunPosted 5/15/2013 2:41:01 PM
Oh and update: A PS4 version is considered. So this topic is useless.
---
"...Once again, this isn't alcohol. Are you a pack of imbeciles!?"
The Official 'Ichiban no Shiritsu Tantei' Of Every Board
#10theofficefan99Posted 5/15/2013 3:14:31 PM
Kouuta-Kun posted...
Oh and update: A PS4 version is considered. So this topic is useless.

Wow lol
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin