Is Kaiji Tang voice acting a Final Fantasy game, Versus maybe?

#41AuroraXIIIPosted 5/16/2013 3:10:38 AM
You lost me at "edit this post".

My message detail screen never displays this option. http://i.imgur.com/JuLz1cM.jpg

I am so very sorry everyone. I have spoiled the fun for all.

Moushiwake arimasen. I must now perform sudoku. :(
#42ArylliesPosted 5/16/2013 3:22:00 AM
It's okay, it doesn't matter anyways. This poor soul will be forced into slavery by SE because of you and Exentryk. I take no responsibility in the terrible sufferings this forsaken individual has yet to face.

Your perspicacity, completely unaided by a false prophet cropped screenshot pierced through this shrouded mystery of a below average looking tattoo and a completely unnecessary NDA-plagued interview.

Feel free not to post this on NeoGaf, for I may have to suffer another public flagellation by the ardent and fervent followers of the church of " we shall deny anything that happens outside our sacrosanct Neogaf Ark"

"Let aryllies' flood drown the sheep and the ignorant. That will show them. " is their Creed.

PS: More prosaically, maybe your Gamefaqs level isn't high enough to edit?
#43ExentrykPosted 5/16/2013 3:30:59 AM
Lol! Aurora can't edit his posts yet. No point in changing mine then either.
It's all over for the poor guy. Paradox and Chaos will engulf his soul. :3

P.S - You a writer, Aryllies? XD
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#44AuroraXIIIPosted 5/16/2013 3:42:43 AM
Aryllies posted...
More prosaically, maybe your Gamefaqs level isn't high enough to edit?

I'm thinking that's perhaps the case.

All shall be well as long as those dastard Gaf kids don't run their mouths for the sake of a moment's gratification.
#45ArylliesPosted 5/16/2013 3:43:58 AM(edited)
I am in fact Toriyama's internet alter ego. My prosy sentences shame his comparisons between Claire and her floral counterpart:

http://goo.gl/rBVy2

More seriously, I do hope that in the eyes of SE 's vehement cohort of lawyers, he didn't cross the virgin frontier of the paramount "I shall not run my mouth" NDA clause.

It's better to keep this contained within Gamefaqs, just in case, we never know in what way SE's legions may demonstrate their zeal.
#46ExentrykPosted 5/16/2013 3:48:31 AM
Yeah, no worries! But there are a few news sites that might find this... so let's let this thread die.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#47Rose_of_May(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:31:40 AM
So I was right about it being a Final Fantasy game just not the one I'm interested in.

Oh well. Will let this thread die so Tang can keep his job, lol.
#48ArylliesPosted 5/16/2013 4:37:24 AM
And let's not forget that my heroic guess was pure luck.
It was pure coincidence that aryllies "stumbled upon" a possible solution after a few devout FF fans couldn't.

I have never seen this symbol before and my fingers moved by themselves as they cropped a picture.

I never meant to post anything on Gamefaqs as we know only children come here.

Please regard my "guess" based on a few lines as another sign of my foolishness.
(And no Kotaku, you cannot quote the poor voice actor nor I.)
Keep rocking Mr Tang.

#49Rose_of_May(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:57:58 AM
Aryllies posted...

I never meant to post anything on Gamefaqs as we know only children come here.

I'm 34. :P
#50yeah_93Posted 5/16/2013 6:30:38 AM
Wait, wasn't there a general consensus that it is completely impossible for Versus to release this year? It would be unlikely for Square, especially considering LR is coming out this year on Q3. Let's not get on the hype train too early...