Kagari said she's heard legitimate hints of Versus appearing at E3

#1ZendaikPosted 5/16/2013 10:16:13 AM
http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=558222&page=5

Me: "Have you heard any legitimate hints that it'll [Versus] be there at all or are you just going off the rumors for now?"

Kagari: "Legitimate hints."

Me: "Including platform or not?"

Kagari: "I'd rather not say. You can wait a few more weeks, right?"

Me: "I was just asking if you heard about that, not anything specific. But yeah..."

Kagari: "Oh okay, well then yes."

---

We'll see I guess.

Aryllies?
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#2Seiko_NurashimaPosted 5/16/2013 10:40:13 AM
I dont really trust the neogaf rumor mill
#3Rose_of_MayPosted 5/16/2013 10:49:04 AM
It's almost time.
#4PillsberyDoeManPosted 5/16/2013 11:01:06 AM
what a coincidence! i've heard some legitimate hints too. like the perfume, nomura saying the reveal date has been set and that SQEX_EVENTS has a huge secret reveal at e3.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#5Panda_KunPosted 5/16/2013 11:51:41 AM
She says alot of things.
---
The Official Yancham Of Every Board
"You who taste like s*** can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#6gangster4lifeyoPosted 5/16/2013 1:09:39 PM
I don't understand why you people can't comprehend that people can say whatever they want but it means nothing without proof.

And btw, a perfume that isn't even guaranteed to release this summer isn't proof of anything. Neither are the ramblings of anonymous people online who are most likely looking for attention.
#7yeah_93Posted 5/16/2013 1:14:32 PM
I don't doubt the quality of her sources, I just hope they really show it and don't pull it off at the last minute.
#8adnancool13Posted 5/16/2013 1:14:41 PM
Kagari's "tidbits" of Versus info failed to be true at previous times. Thus I am not even going to take her seriously until I see something actually happen. For now, I am calling bs until proof.
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Versus XIII Board
#9yeah_93Posted 5/16/2013 1:22:40 PM
I'll give her a vote of confidence considering she's very dedicated and runs one of the most useful sites for the FNC series. She also said this later: "Yeah and Nomura actually apologized for that a few weeks ago. They definitely did have plans to show it earlier but a lot of things happening in and outside of the company has forced it back and now E3 is a given." Now it is impossible for me to escape the hype train.
#10CokaineCowboy77Posted 5/16/2013 1:24:06 PM
I heard legitimate hints as well. This one is realz guys WAKE UP
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFXII>FFX