Kagari said she's heard legitimate hints of Versus appearing at E3

#41Rose_of_MayPosted 5/18/2013 2:22:42 PM
Aryllies posted...
You are right, I apologise for never having said anything that was even remotely true, interesting or worthwhile.

Nevermind them, Aryllies. You've been proven right on two separate occasions, that I'm aware of.

But if you want to avoid the doubters just PM me with any Versus news you come across. ;)
#42ArylliesPosted 5/18/2013 2:35:56 PM
Let me atone for my sins and writhe in pain for all eternity in hell. I am a terrible person. ;)
#43BIG_C_4_LIFEPosted 5/18/2013 3:15:48 PM
Oh God is this rumor bull **** STILL going on? I haven't been here in like a month but people are still fueling this rumor ****.

Jesus people give it up. Don't believe anything unless Square said it. It's not that hard to ignore these people seeking attention
---
(Currently thinking of a clever and original signature...... this could take a ****ing while)
#44theofficefan99Posted 5/18/2013 4:46:11 PM
I've heard legitimate hints that Kagari is an attention-seeking you-know-what.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#45MagnaderAlphaPosted 5/18/2013 5:37:11 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
gangster4lifeyo posted...
Pandas don't have the mental capacity to understand video trailers. Legitimate hints on the Knowledge Network indicated as such.

Over 9000 people can be wrong.

Of course, there are people who LOVE Michael Bay movies and Twilight has a HUGE fanbase! LOL! Hell, there are a HELLUVA LOT of people who actually think stuff like the Harlem Shake is COOL!
#46yeah_93Posted 5/18/2013 5:50:30 PM
theofficefan99 posted...

I don't think so. The girl only says something when prompted, she's not making topics all over the place just for rumours. By that logic, Aryllies is one too. So let's not get insulting.
#47BIG_C_4_LIFEPosted 5/18/2013 8:31:22 PM
theofficefan99 posted...

EVERYBODY who pulls that "I know something you don't know ****" is attention seeking whores. Every single last one of them. No exceptions. If you know something just come out and say it and post proof instead of wasting people time to make yourself seem important.
---
(Currently thinking of a clever and original signature...... this could take a ****ing while)
#48Zendaik(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 9:20:33 PM(edited)
Looking back at the "Versus is dead" thread on GAF, it looks like she did say she heard the game would be at TGS.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483255

"Goes against information I was told quite recently, which was that Nomura is hard at work on the game and something of it will be shown at TGS."

But we know how that turned out...

So yeah, wait and see. If she's wrong again there's no reason to trust her sources much anymore >_>

I still think she's trustworthy, but her sources may or may not be. She stands by the "plans changed" stance though.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos