This game better have lots of DLC and trophies/achievements.

#1EventualDeclinePosted 5/19/2013 11:05:36 PM
I don't care how long this game takes to get released, I want them to take their time, I just know one thing: This game better have LOTS of DLC and enough achievements to keep us busy longer than Everquest. I only play games these days that have lots of DLC, so if there's no DLC, I'm not buying. This game better be broken up into segments that I can pay for, or I won't be able to take it seriously.

I also only play games for the trophies these days, everything else always comes second. So if I don't like the trophy list, then I'm simply not buying,

Who else agrees with me? Speak up now or forever hold your peace.
---
"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."
#2PillsberyDoeManPosted 5/19/2013 11:21:57 PM
"achievements". nice =).
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#3ZendaikPosted 5/19/2013 11:27:23 PM
How about we have everything on-disc.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#4PillsberyDoeManPosted 5/19/2013 11:29:03 PM
Zendaik posted...
How about we have everything on-disc.

sorry, that's old news. this is the way of the future. please be excited.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#561degreesPosted 5/20/2013 3:43:23 AM
Yeah we can get bikini noctis.
#6Graham_ChapmanPosted 5/20/2013 5:34:17 AM
I think I can smell sarcasm coming from TC's OP.
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#7Sorrow_EnderPosted 5/20/2013 7:45:44 AM
why do people like DLC so much? you guys wanna spend extra money for stuff that are most likely already on the disc? smh
---
The Dawn of Sorrow is Approaching
#8XenosheartPosted 5/21/2013 3:14:29 PM
Yeah cuz 10 years of development won't be enough and they are going to need weeks after release for DLC content. If this game has DLC and people buy it, then I weep for the future of games.
#9gtaking5Posted 5/21/2013 6:06:06 PM
why do people like DLC so much? you guys wanna spend extra money for stuff that are most likely already on the disc? smh

Here's a better question. Why do people hate it so much? It's extra stuff, like you said. Don't f***ing buy it if you don't want it.

And aside from Capcom games, 98% of DLC is not on disk.
---
Do you wanna play a game of Twister
Like a dirty old man with a babysitter
#10SoulMikeYPosted 5/21/2013 6:28:35 PM
gtaking5 posted...

Here's a better question. Why do people hate it so much? It's extra stuff, like you said. Don't f***ing buy it if you don't want it.

And aside from Capcom games, 98% of DLC is not on disk.

DLC is not on disc for reals? How else do I get downloadable content? Lol, F*** DLC. Just make it more discs if it needs. And just so you know, people hate DLC because it is typically something that could have been on disc but money wins over integrity in business.