This game better have lots of DLC and trophies/achievements.

#11Sorrow_EnderPosted 5/21/2013 7:17:13 PM
gtaking5 posted...
why do people like DLC so much? you guys wanna spend extra money for stuff that are most likely already on the disc? smh

Here's a better question. Why do people hate it so much? It's extra stuff, like you said. Don't f***ing buy it if you don't want it.

And aside from Capcom games, 98% of DLC is not on disk.

that is not a better question...

also, it's thanks to people like you that companies continue to abuse dlc.
---
The Dawn of Sorrow is Approaching
#12RagirothPosted 5/22/2013 1:40:25 PM
Really depends on what the DLC is. Never really cared about trophies/achievements.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#13EventualDecline(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2013 6:51:59 AM
You guys are noobs if you think this game has any chance of succeeding without DLC. If there's no DLC, I'm not buying. DLC is the most important thing in a game. All real gamers in 2013 know this.
---
"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."
#14MalakTawusPosted 5/31/2013 7:17:03 AM
I would be happy for interesting (or simply cool) DLCs.......but i don't give a damn about trophies tbh.

.....but probably i'll end up getting all the tropies anyway since i like to complete at 100% FF games (i did the same way before trophies even existed so they have nothing to do with it).

.......and if Versus will be a ps3 or ps4 exclusive, there won't be achievements anyway,lol.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#15SoulMikeYPosted 5/31/2013 2:14:51 PM
EventualDecline posted...
You guys are noobs if you think this game has any chance of succeeding without DLC. If there's no DLC, I'm not buying. DLC is the most important thing in a game. All real gamers in 2013 know this.

Lmao, his name says it all..
#16joshakasupaPosted 5/31/2013 3:17:16 PM
versus comes out this winter,
but nomura holds a press release the day before it releases
"please be excited for e3 2015, we are releasing the second half of Final Fantasy XV!"
#17i8g4wlPosted 5/31/2013 5:20:05 PM
Graham_Chapman posted...
I think I can smell sarcasm coming from TC's OP.
#18EventualDecline(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 11:41:08 PM
Please be excited for DLC and achievements in Versus 13.
---
"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."
#19GamerManiac187Posted 6/9/2013 5:39:34 AM
EventualDecline posted...
Please be excited for DLC and achievements in Versus 13.

I know this is a joke topic, but if they actually make worthwhile DLC like good side stories, sidequests, etc., and the trophies encouraged things like going for 100% completion of the content, worthwhile challenge runs, etc.

Then I really wouldn't mind.
---
http://backloggery.com/kurano
#20Seiko_NurashimaPosted 6/9/2013 10:27:55 AM
Unless the DlC is free or 99 i'd rather just have the game 1 time purchase no dlc.
---
" Your not just a body of flesh, bones, and blood you are alive his precious child and your soul will forever live on. " Flyleaf- Green Heart