What is this game?

#11ArylliesPosted 5/21/2013 5:50:18 AM
"Final Fantasy Versus" sounds good enough to me. ;)
#12marko7Posted 5/21/2013 6:28:21 AM
This game is a lie.

EventualDecline posted...
OP, don't listen to yeah_93 and others on this thread who have no idea what they're talking about. Versus 13 is a fighting game set in the FF13 universe, featuring such favorites as Sazh and Lightning doing kick ass chain-combos, finishing movies, taunts, and extra special mega-moves, with awesome scrolling parallax backgrounds and lots of skins and color schemes! There are some out there who say that this MAY VERY WELL BE the absolute best Final Fantasy fighting game ever released. It's sad that these poseurs on this thread can't even figure out what this game is.'

0/10

Aryllies posted...

lolno dat sunds stooopid
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2013
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#13Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 5/21/2013 7:07:50 AM
marko7 posted...
This game is a lie.

OP, don't listen to yeah_93 and others on this thread who have no idea what they're talking about. Versus 13 is a fighting game set in the FF13 universe, featuring such favorites as Sazh and Lightning doing kick ass chain-combos, finishing movies, taunts, and extra special mega-moves, with awesome scrolling parallax backgrounds and lots of skins and color schemes! There are some out there who say that this MAY VERY WELL BE the absolute best Final Fantasy fighting game ever released. It's sad that these poseurs on this thread can't even figure out what this game is.'

0/10

Aryllies posted...

lolno dat sunds stooopid

I think those people are right who say that Gamestop visitors may think its a fightning game. I dont care whats its called at this point.

'Please be payshun'
---
I once had a Starbucks latte with Ellen Degeneres.
Its not unusual for Noctis to do ballet. http://i.imgur.com/xyWTX0e.gif
#14ArylliesPosted 5/21/2013 7:40:14 AM
Very well:

Final Fantasy Versus: THE RPG

This looks professional.
#15yeah_93Posted 5/21/2013 8:44:32 AM
Aryllies posted...
Very well:

This looks professional.

Isn't Final Fantasy XVersus good enough? :(
---
Objectivity
#16theofficefan99Posted 5/21/2013 4:29:03 PM
yeah_93 posted...
Aryllies posted...
Very well:

This looks professional.

Isn't Final Fantasy XVersus good enough? :(

If you want it to sell 5 copies, sure.

I'm not even sure how the hell you pronounce that.

"Fifteen Versus?" "Ex Versus?"

Both sound dumb as hell.

It won't be XVersus.

And yes I know this is the same company that made 3-whatever/2 days, Duodecim, Theatrhythm, etc. etc.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#17RasukouPosted 5/21/2013 4:49:07 PM
Looking forward to that FF game in September, Aryllies. ;)
#18yeah_93Posted 5/21/2013 5:13:51 PM
To be fair, the title 'Versus XIII' already makes it lose a lot of sales. Remember most consumers are ignorant about the games.
---
Objectivity
#19ExentrykPosted 5/21/2013 7:53:29 PM
Aryllies posted...

Final Fantasy: Versus. Now a new fighting game.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#20MagnaderAlphaPosted 5/22/2013 12:35:08 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
And this is why this game needs to be rebranded as XV.

While I wouldn't be against it, if that was the case, I'd rather them just drop the FNC aspects and work in an ORIGINAL mythology to set it apart from the others. It feels strange seeing more than one mainline game use the same mythology. And while someone might say, "FFI, FFIII, FFIV and FFV all used the elemental crystal thing", the logic behind the world mythology and the purpose of the crystals were all different from each other. They still had their own unique worlds and myths that distinguished them from each other, but FNC shares one base myth. Sure the interpretation differs, but there's still reference to Etro and such. What I'm saying is, I really would mind if, instead of "Etro", they named the goddess something else, like Amalthea, Evea or anything else. If they dropped the term "fal'Cie" and "l'Cie" for other names. Despite the idea of FNC being interesting, the experiment failed. I'd rather see new FF worlds with new mythological ideas than more FNC takes. Interestingly enough, I'm sure there WAS enough time to change it to exclude the FNC mythology.

theofficefan99 posted...
And this is smart thinking from SE. I really think changing it to FFXV and making it a PS4 game would be smart.

First of all, considering that this is a FF themed fighting game, it would be silly to call it "Final Fantasy 15" when a numbered series should never be a fighting game. All true Square Enix fanboys like me know that a main series Final Fantasy can never be two things: A fighting game, or an action-RPG. And since Versus 13 is a fighting game, it obviously can't be Final Fantasy 15. LOL you people don't really know anything, do you? Use your brains!

Can I buy drugs from you?