Looks like FFXIV is coming to Xbox too...

#11hotgamerPosted 5/22/2013 12:52:29 PM
leonboutas posted...
SE said that they wanted to put FF14 on XBOX 360 but they couldn't because of some policy with Xbox Live.

This pretty much confirm that SE will never consider again releasing a mainline FF exclusive to one platform especially for Playstation.Versus/XV is coming to Xbox too people let's get over with it and focus on what really matters.The game itself.I feel sorry for the people that still believe it is a Playstation exclusive.

I still can't believe people think FFv13 isn't PS exclusive. Go buy a PS3 or PS4 and stop bothering us, xbots.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#12RagirothPosted 5/22/2013 1:26:09 PM
Can't say I really give two ****s about FFXIV.

As for meaning anything for Versus, while I would love PS3 to get such an awesome exclusive especially one to rub in all the PS3 haters face (though honestly there's a lot less of those these days), I really don't care anymore. I just ****ing want the game. Getting it for PS3 regardless.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#13kingrat2314Posted 5/22/2013 2:40:41 PM
Noctionus posted...
http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/05/21/microsoft-offers-new-final-fantasy-xiv-illustration-and-windows-theme-on-the-day-of-next-xbox-reveal/

inb4versusgoingmultiplat.

Don't you mean... Xbox one?

huehuehuehuehue
---
This Holiday season, Xbox One will allow you to gesture at the screen and pretend you're playing games on a VCR!
#14BloodyAuraPosted 5/24/2013 7:57:39 PM
I do remember seeing in my old GameInformer magazine it read under platforms: PS3/XBOX360, that was back in '06 when all we got were a few screenshot's; and then with no reason given it became PS3 exclusive, I vaguely recall someone working on it saying it was because of the PS3's sixxaxis controller, they wanted to use that function in order to operate airships. I believe that was said in an interview for the magazine, I'm sure they have it archived on their site. To be honest, it's been forever so I can't say for fact this is the case. At any rate, I think they could turn around and say it's on 360 too, since FF 13-3 is out for both current gen consoles and they ARE suppose to be connected. And it's STILL Final Fantasy versus 13, not 14; FF14 is an entirely different game and is going to be PS4, was also known as Agnis Philosophy. That was what they said at their PS4 reveal.
#15RasukouPosted 5/24/2013 8:54:05 PM
BloodyAura posted...
I do remember seeing in my old GameInformer magazine it read under platforms: PS3/XBOX360, that was back in '06 when all we got were a few screenshot's; and then with no reason given it became PS3 exclusive, I vaguely recall someone working on it saying it was because of the PS3's sixxaxis controller, they wanted to use that function in order to operate airships. I believe that was said in an interview for the magazine, I'm sure they have it archived on their site. To be honest, it's been forever so I can't say for fact this is the case. At any rate, I think they could turn around and say it's on 360 too, since FF 13-3 is out for both current gen consoles and they ARE suppose to be connected. And it's STILL Final Fantasy versus 13, not 14; FF14 is an entirely different game and is going to be PS4, was also known as Agnis Philosophy. That was what they said at their PS4 reveal.

FF15 you mean, my good friend. FF14 is an MMORPG set for PS3 and PC releases this August.