Your reaction if Versus isn't @ E3 but FFVII PS4 remake is...

#11theofficefan99Posted 5/22/2013 11:03:33 PM
That's not going to happen.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#12Kit_SakurazukaPosted 5/22/2013 11:29:39 PM
Ragiroth posted...
Depends:

If the remake is only a graphical update-REALLY pissed.

If the remake added new content-Annoyed but somewhat hyped for the remake.

Funny, I feel the opposite. I'd far prefer they keep the content as much the same as possible, just with better graphics and voice acting. Some NEW stuff, or extra story content would be nice, but my biggest worry related to an FF7 remake is that they'll start cutting stuff, either to save costs/effort or avoid controversy (they got away with dressing Cloud up like a girl when he was a Lego man, but somehow I don't see them having the balls to go there in HD).
---
Sony/Yaoi fangirl | Original voices only! | PSN: Elthara
Playing: Tales of Graces F UNDUB, Soul Calibur V (Leixia), Hakuoki: DotFB, GoC: Pandora's Reflection.
#13Darth_Havok(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 11:48:55 AM
^^ If they did, it's have to be done a la Persona 4 to be hilarious. But hey eveyone loves traps/newhalves these days so I could see it happening
---
The Official Maverick Hunter Zero of the MvC3 board!
PSN: Darth-Griever
#14Josh_the_WhitePosted 5/24/2013 11:53:30 AM
Lelouch71 posted...
*Sigh oh great now I have to listen to some fanboys fighting over FFVII not being remade the way they want it. Geez thanks SE*

^ This exactly.
---
On a mission to beat every Legend of Zelda game (excluding the crappy "non-existent" Phillips CD-i games).
Started: 12/19/2011
#15RagirothPosted 5/24/2013 1:38:04 PM
Kit_Sakurazuka posted...
Ragiroth posted...
Depends:

If the remake is only a graphical update-REALLY pissed.

If the remake added new content-Annoyed but somewhat hyped for the remake.

Funny, I feel the opposite. I'd far prefer they keep the content as much the same as possible, just with better graphics and voice acting. Some NEW stuff, or extra story content would be nice, but my biggest worry related to an FF7 remake is that they'll start cutting stuff, either to save costs/effort or avoid controversy (they got away with dressing Cloud up like a girl when he was a Lego man, but somehow I don't see them having the balls to go there in HD).

Yeah I mean purely added stuff. Taking out stuff would be dumb.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#16LeagultPosted 5/24/2013 11:26:04 PM
Sounds alright. But if that's the only FF game we're getting on the ps4 throughout it's lifetime, then......