New update from SQEX Events twitter

#21heartlesshero17Posted 5/22/2013 8:37:25 PM
test_genisis posted...
https://twitter.com/SQEX_EVENTS/status/337384116200800256

"Tomorrow is when I finally stop teasing everyone and our new booth addition is announced! Exciting!"

Suppose were gonna find out tmr

Can't wait to not see Versus 13

But seriously I am looking forward to a new Eidos game or any other undercover project SE have been working on in secret
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#22PillsberyDoeManPosted 5/22/2013 9:23:55 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...
But seriously I am looking forward to a new Eidos game or any other undercover project SE have been working on in secret

people constantly assume that if SE has a surprise, it's japanese related. i don't blame them though because i fall victim to the bate as well. whatever they're hyping up definitely has a chance to be some western game.

we'll have to rely on whatever famitsu's teasing for east news, but we all know it ain't versus.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#23heartlesshero17Posted 5/22/2013 9:28:53 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...

people constantly assume that if SE has a surprise, it's japanese related. i don't blame them though because i fall victim to the bate as well. whatever they're hyping up definitely has a chance to be some western game.

we'll have to rely on whatever famitsu's teasing for east news, but we all know it ain't versus.

I'd go beyond saying it has a chance and just say its most likely western. Which is fine by me cause I enjoy both parts.

SE could do something crazy and just have both new Eastern and Western games to announce for all we know. I don't believe that though
---
-PainsPerception
#24theofficefan99Posted 5/22/2013 10:04:38 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
"Never had an addition like this before?" IMO that rules out both FF 15 and Versus, 'cause mainline titles and Versus have been shown/announced at E3. So what the flap is it I wonder?

Er I don't think you understood the tweet correctly
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#25theofficefan99Posted 5/22/2013 10:06:55 PM
I doubt they'll mention anything about the PS4 FF, and it'll most likely be the megaton of the Sony Press Conference event.

And I honestly believe the PS4 FF is this game.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#26leonboutasPosted 5/22/2013 10:10:05 PM
SE should go back to doing closed mega theaters. Those were awesome

Yeah awesome.We couldn't see one picture or a video.Only impressions and report.

I hope closed mega theaters never return again.
#27theofficefan99Posted 5/22/2013 10:13:25 PM
leonboutas posted...

Yeah awesome.We couldn't see one picture or a video.Only impressions and report.

Same, I ****ing hated the **** out of those things.
---
#28heartlesshero17Posted 5/22/2013 10:18:02 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
leonboutas posted...

I don't even know how people could look forward to SE at events when everything was closed off. I remember both Duodecim and 3rd birthday trailers being closed off at the very same event. Very awful
---
-PainsPerception
#29Kit_SakurazukaPosted 5/22/2013 10:20:32 PM

A new and/or remade Legacy of Kain game. I might actually burst into (happy) tears if that was it.

Unfortunately, that's the only thing it's LESS likely to be than Versus.
---
Sony/Yaoi fangirl | Original voices only! | PSN: Elthara
Playing: Tales of Graces F UNDUB, Soul Calibur V (Leixia), Hakuoki: DotFB, GoC: Pandora's Reflection.
#30theofficefan99Posted 5/22/2013 10:20:37 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
leonboutas posted...

I don't even know how people could look forward to SE at events when everything was closed off. I remember both Duodecim and 3rd birthday trailers being closed off at the very same event. Very awful

We appreciated the bits and pieces and the additional hype, I guess...

but they're still BS. I hope they never return.
---