I doubt this game will be at E3

#1Rikkus_dadPosted 5/22/2013 3:27:46 PM
I really don't see SE making a big deal about Versus at E3; taking the spotlight from Lightning Returns before it's released later this year. My bet is we won't hear/see anything substantial about Versus until after Lightning Returns is released. The release is too close for them to suddenly start drawing attention to another single player FF game.
---
It's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"!! Why do 90% of English speakers get this wrong?
#2RasukouPosted 5/22/2013 4:08:56 PM
Thanks for expressing your thoughts.

None of us has a crystal ball (except for some who present themselves as having access to inside information), so very few gfaqs users can say for certain what will happen at E3 in regard to Versus. I'd like to take your side, too, not because I don't want my hopes shattered or whatever, but simply because I don't see the need to feel desperate about Versus's outcome. The game will show up when it shows up. I'm not saying that Square Enix hasn't screwed up with PR, timing, and whatnot, though, just that I don't feel any particular bitterness towards either the company or the development team at this point. I've been numbed, you could say.

On the other hand, if Versus's release is spaced far enough from Lightning Returns, then I don't see a problem with potential competition between the two games at the convention.

Regardless, looking forward to June! :D
#3ExentrykPosted 5/22/2013 4:51:32 PM
It most definitely will be.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#4PillsberyDoeManPosted 5/22/2013 5:17:26 PM
Exentryk posted...

brah, ur gonna be so disappointed when this is all over.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#5zombie_basher13Posted 5/22/2013 5:24:44 PM
Yeah I doubt it too. In fact I expect it not to be there.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#6Panda_KunPosted 5/22/2013 5:53:34 PM
Exentryk posted...

I hope you like being disappointed. There is NO way it's going to.be at E3.
---
The Official "Pancham" Of Every Board.
"You who taste like s*** can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#7RagirothPosted 5/22/2013 6:25:33 PM
But why does it JUST have to be about Lightning Returns? Why not multiple games? Why not hype them both up? We all ****ing know Versus is not coming around the same time as Lightning Returns. Why not just give us like one trailer and a more solid release date? Is that so ****ing hard to ask? I mean do companies really have to not let ANY of their games get spotlight? This is what I really don't get about SE. Why put all your eggs in one basket? I mean they're both part of the same god damn compilation. And only one of those friggin compilations is in America!

I really don't know if it's gonna be at E3 or not. Personally, I think there's a decent chance it will be. But it would be more substantial at TGS, while the E3 info may be kinda brief.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#8PillsberyDoeManPosted 5/22/2013 6:34:56 PM
Ragiroth posted...
But why does it JUST have to be about Lightning Returns? Why not multiple games? Why not hype them both up? We all ****ing know Versus is not coming around the same time as Lightning Returns. Why not just give us like one trailer and a more solid release date? Is that so ****ing hard to ask? I mean do companies really have to not let ANY of their games get spotlight? This is what I really don't get about SE. Why put all your eggs in one basket? I mean they're both part of the same god damn compilation. And only one of those friggin compilations is in America.

this is the usual discussion every year around this time. we know.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#9theofficefan99Posted 5/22/2013 11:08:02 PM
Exentryk posted...

---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#10theofficefan99Posted 5/22/2013 11:08:31 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
Exentryk posted...

I hope you like being disappointed. There is NO way it's going to.be at E3.

I'm honestly so confident that I'd be willing to bet.

But I have no cash on me.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin