I doubt this game will be at E3

#11Remiel89Posted 5/23/2013 3:04:07 AM
Panda_Kun posted...
Exentryk posted...
It most definitely will be.

I hope you like being disappointed. There is NO way it's going to.be at E3.

Lol.
They already said ("please be excited") there will be something for PS4. How do you know it's not Versus?
#12Asd202Posted 5/23/2013 6:03:24 AM
This board will be funny after june 10th when they won't show the game :).
#13Panda_KunPosted 5/23/2013 6:55:23 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
Exentryk posted...

I'm honestly so confident that I'd be willing to bet.

But I have no cash on me.

Don't worry, my sig is enough. :)
---
The Official "Pancham" Of Every Board.
"I will eat a crow if Versus XIII does not show up at E3." -theofficefan99
#14Panda_KunPosted 5/23/2013 6:56:02 AM
Remiel89 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
Exentryk posted...

Lol.
They already said ("please be excited") there will be something for PS4. How do you know it's not Versus?

How do you know it is Versus?
---
The Official "Pancham" Of Every Board.
"I will eat a crow if Versus XIII does not show up at E3." -theofficefan99
#15bksonic123Posted 5/23/2013 7:07:40 AM
I think SE are hyping E3 a lot this year. They must have something big in store.
#16dkgerbil2Posted 5/23/2013 10:22:28 AM
bksonic123 posted...
I think SE are hyping E3 a lot this year. They must have something big in store.

It feels more like the fans are taking any mention of E3 by Square and hyping it up on their own.
---
All my friends are in bar bands.
#17VanilleHopenPosted 5/23/2013 11:41:34 AM
don't really care.. last years e3 was sooo terrible. .this year there are already a bunch of games announced I am really looking forward too even outside of final fantasy..

this year's e3 is gonna rock with or without versus.
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#18hotgamerPosted 5/23/2013 2:02:16 PM
Rikkus_dad posted...
I really don't see SE making a big deal about Versus at E3; taking the spotlight from Lightning Returns before it's released later this year. My bet is we won't hear/see anything substantial about Versus until after Lightning Returns is released. The release is too close for them to suddenly start drawing attention to another single player FF game.

Showing Lightning Returns would be stupid, we already saw enough of it.

Also, you should expect Versus not to be there. Expecting it not to be there and be happy when it is, is better than expecting it to be there and being disappointed when it's not.

That's why being Pessimistic is better than being optimistic. You aren't disappointed because you always expect the worst.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#19FFT-FanPosted 5/23/2013 3:25:22 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
Exentryk posted...

I'm honestly so confident that I'd be willing to bet.

But I have no cash on me.

I don't see why they can't just show another CGI trailer plus some screenshots, tell us a bit about how the game has evolved over this time, tell us about the platform(if it's also ps4/X1, etc) + more info TGS if they wanted. Gameplay video at TGS although showing it at E3 would be better.Who knows how long they have left before bankruptcy http://kotaku.com/square-enix-america-ceo-steps-down-509489588
http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/charts/charts.asp?ticker=9684:JP
I think they can't continue to keep secrets, their stock has dropped steadily over the past 5 years and now Square Enix America's CEO steps down. Actually showing some of what they have, especially for versus and XV, could help prevent/slow their stock from falling more. I think the investors will lose a lot of faith if nothing interesting shows up at E3, like just Lightning Returns, XIV:ARR, FFX and X-2 HD, KH 2.5 that we already expect and mostly know about. They may think SE is banking too much on XIV:ARR being a success. The remakes are cool but probably won't make that much money.
#20nfobiaPosted 5/24/2013 5:58:26 AM
Most likely there will be something Versus related but it is not going to be highlight for SE. Just warning, if you expect gameplay trailers and release date, you will be disappointed.