Square Enix to live broadcast E3

#41theofficefan99Posted 5/23/2013 8:52:17 PM
sordan posted...
I'm being purposely negative to avoid the probable disappointment. At the PS4 reveal, Hashimoto did say they were preparing for development of a PS4 FF title. I would assume Versus is way past the preparation stage, so I'm gonna say Versus will not be there.

You're forgetting that Hashimoto is fluent in Engrish and not English, and we don't really know anything about this game's development to guess anything like that, really.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#42ZendaikPosted 5/23/2013 9:00:07 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
sordan posted...
I'm being purposely negative to avoid the probable disappointment. At the PS4 reveal, Hashimoto did say they were preparing for development of a PS4 FF title. I would assume Versus is way past the preparation stage, so I'm gonna say Versus will not be there.

You're forgetting that Hashimoto is fluent in Engrish and not English, and we don't really know anything about this game's development to guess anything like that, really.

The game went into full development in 2011. I think it's safe to say it's been past the preparation stage for a while now. Hell if they were just "preparing", when will the game even come out? <_<
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#43theofficefan99Posted 5/23/2013 9:10:24 PM
Zendaik posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
sordan posted...

The game went into full development in 2011. I think it's safe to say it's been past the preparation stage for a while now. Hell if they were just "preparing", when will the game even come out? <_<

Like I said, Hashimoto is fluent in Engrish and not English.

And again, it could mean anything. Perhaps it's a cross-gen title and they began the development of porting it over to the PS4. Perhaps they completed the PS3 version and they're going to spend January 2013-whatever 2014 transitioning development from the PS3 to the PS4. I don't know.

The point is, is that the statement was pretty vague, Hashimoto has a strong case of Engrish, FFXV would not be a PS3 exclusive, this game is most likely FFXV, this game was already using the Luminous Engine, etc. etc. etc...
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4410seigaPosted 5/23/2013 9:31:42 PM
Rose_of_May posted...
What to expect:

Final Fantasy X HD
Lightning Returns
Final Fantasy XIV
Kingdom Hearts HD
Thief
Murdered: Soul Suspect
New IP from Crystal Dynamics
Final Fantasy Next Gen Tech demo
And......nothing Versus related.

Even without Versus, that's actually a decent lineup. Can't wait to see Thief in action.
---
"Remember there's no such thing as wasting life as long as you have the courage to do what you like and be passionate about it." -John the Translator
#45Graham_ChapmanPosted 5/24/2013 5:00:43 AM
10seiga posted...
Rose_of_May posted...
What to expect:

Final Fantasy X HD
Lightning Returns
Final Fantasy XIV
Kingdom Hearts HD
Thief

Even without Versus, that's actually a decent lineup. Can't wait to see Thief in action.

Eh? Seiga? Seiga! Nyan Nyan!
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#46rapius002Posted 5/24/2013 6:52:52 AM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
so, what...? the only two people on this board who think v13 will show up are office and exe? you guys are at good odds here.

I think it'll show, if you want to put me down on the list. Nomura has been stating for well over a year that he's been ready to show it off, but internal politics stop him.from.being able to. Plus, if is either PS3 or PS4 exclusive at this point, I.think Sony would want to show it off as well.to generate buzz on either a great exclusive for the new system or that they are still supporting the old system with awesome releases. Either way, I do believe it will be there. There is a lot of hints looking forward to it. Will I be disappointed if it's not there? Of course, but not too much as I've been disappointed every big game show it's not shown at for the past seven years and every day when I look up to see if there is even the slightest of news on it.
#47UltimaXOmegaPosted 5/24/2013 11:15:16 AM
10seiga posted...
Rose_of_May posted...
What to expect:

Final Fantasy X HD
Lightning Returns
Final Fantasy XIV
Kingdom Hearts HD
Thief

That's a horrible lineup.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#48jenraisPosted 5/24/2013 3:44:50 PM
UltimaXOmega posted...
10seiga posted...
Rose_of_May posted...
What to expect:

Final Fantasy X HD
Lightning Returns
Final Fantasy XIV
Kingdom Hearts HD
Thief

That's a horrible lineup.

is that list confirmed?

Because no versus equals Rage
#49PillsberyDoeManPosted 5/24/2013 4:17:07 PM
Kingdom Hearts Timeline is up.
http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/g84vkz/timeline-kingdom-hearts
---
Kingdom Hearts Timeline! http://goo.gl/cAiEC
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#50luminion187Posted 5/25/2013 7:16:46 PM
I'm sure their next 'big' announcement will be Final Fantasy XIII-2: South American Edition with Spanish/Portuguese dub.