Another Square-Enix President steps down...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Another Square-Enix President steps down...
3 years ago#1
It does not seem that Square-Enix is holding onto its staff quite well. I see a similar trend to what happened before THQ went bankrupt, when they lost their president and Jason Rubin stepped in. I am hoping this isn't a sign to come of even more dire straits for the company. What are your thoughts on.the subject?
3 years ago#2
Good, Most of enix's team are crap anyways.
3 years ago#3
jenrais posted...

While replacing bad team members with good ones is generally going to cause improvement, rapid shuffling at the top of a business often results in failure. I'm not that worried, because it was from a different region, but it is more than a little concerning that two regional presidents have stepped down.
All my friends are in bar bands.
3 years ago#4
slowpoke.jpg
The Official Chauffeur of the Versus XIII Board
3 years ago#5
adnancool13 posted...
slowpoke.jpg

Think they're talking about the CEO of Square Enix's American branch who stepped down earlier today.

Providing a link would've been useful: http://kotaku.com/square-enix-america-ceo-steps-down-509489588
3 years ago#6
Kaibaten posted...
adnancool13 posted...
slowpoke.jpg

Think they're talking about the CEO of Square Enix's American branch who stepped down earlier today.

Providing a link would've been useful: http://kotaku.com/square-enix-america-ceo-steps-down-509489588
"Nostalgia Goggles is just an excuse the FPS generation uses to defend their crappy games...like FF13 or RE6"
3 years ago#7
Kaibaten posted...
adnancool13 posted...
slowpoke.jpg

Sorry about that. The link I put in didn't copy correctly for some reason, so it never got inserted in my rush to post. Yes, I am talking about the CEO and president of Square Enix's American branch. With Wada, that makes two different presidents in less than 3 months. It has me worried for the survival of the company. Maybe it'll.mean good things, who knows?
3 years ago#8
jenrais posted...

Ha like squares staff better ,almost all the talent left the company.
3 years ago#9
Asd202 posted...
jenrais posted...

Ha like squares staff better ,almost all the talent left the company.

...it hurts.
The Official "Pancham" Of Every Board.
"I will eat a crow if Versus XIII does not show up at E3." -theofficefan99
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Another Square-Enix President steps down...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived