so, i just picked up Bioshock Infinite at gamestop.

#1PillsberyDoeManPosted 5/23/2013 3:32:42 PM
it's $40 now, for those of you that care (US only i'm assuming. and please no spoilers or anything like that. it's not the point of this topic). as the girl rung up my new copy, she asked the inevitable question that all gamestop employees are brainwashed to ask at some point during a transaction.

gs: is there anything you'd like to preorder?
me: yea, but the game doesn't have a release date yet.
gs: what game?
me: *creepy smile* versus 13. (i purposely left the "ff" part of it out to see if she had the vaguest idea of what i was talking about).

she looked at the computer for 2 seconds and said, "uhhyaaa, we don't have that yet".

sigh. there are only like 3 people i know in real life that have ever heard of this game =/
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#2Panda_KunPosted 5/23/2013 3:41:40 PM
Don't worry! SE always has a Master Plan!!!

Right?
---
The Official "Pancham" Of Every Board.
"I will eat a crow if Versus XIII does not show up at E3." -theofficefan99
#3heartlesshero17Posted 5/23/2013 3:42:17 PM
Can't blame her for not knowing
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#4shadowSEXilPosted 5/23/2013 6:12:10 PM
The guys at my GameStop know about it well and groan every time I bring it up. I know a lot of people who are waiting for it. I still remember showing all of my friends the CGI trailers 5 years ago saying how excited I was. Still nothing.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.
#5adnancool13Posted 5/23/2013 6:39:12 PM
Dude, whenever people ask me for my most wanted game. I always leave the FF part out and just call it "Versus XIII" Noone except for a few of my friend had figured out what I was going on about when I first mentioned it ;_;
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Versus XIII Board
#6Cyber_Boy94Posted 5/23/2013 8:00:46 PM
Next time, try "The Last Guardian"

It HAS to be before E3 though...

;_;
---
PSN=Cyber_Boy94
Support Project Crystallis http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#7NolocNoaxPosted 5/24/2013 5:03:06 AM
I'm convinced that only my wife knows about this game anymore n she is single-handedly posting all these topics to keep my hopes up.

Yes, this means I think everyone here is part of a massive catfish campaign masterminded by a lovely tattooed Italian-Irish woman...

I FIGURED IT OUT, HONEY!!!!!!!!!
<maniacal laughter ensues>
---
PSN: NolocNoax
Gamertag: Noloc Noax
#8adnancool13Posted 5/24/2013 5:15:17 AM
I'm convinced that only my wife knows about this game anymore n she is single-handedly posting all these topics to keep my hopes up.

Yes, this means I think everyone here is part of a massive catfish campaign masterminded by a lovely tattooed Italian-Irish woman...

So you're saying PillsberyDoeman is your manberry?
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Versus XIII Board
#9S1-Winged_AngelPosted 5/24/2013 5:53:01 AM
I remember talking to a Gamestop manager one time who claimed she was the biggest FF fan ever when I was looking at a copy of FFXIII-2

I asked her if she heard of versus and she said "Another spinoff"?
#10NolocNoaxPosted 5/24/2013 6:42:26 AM
adnancool13 posted...

So you're saying PillsberyDoeman is your manberry?

Actually... yes. My widdle manberry :)
---
PSN: NolocNoax
Gamertag: Noloc Noax