Noctis perfume releasing 15th June!!!

#21Neutron15Posted 5/24/2013 11:33:35 AM
I can expect that they are going to release it along side the unveiling of Lightning's Perfume
---
I SUPPORT RESIDENT EVIL 3 REMAKE (REVELATIONS STYLE)
#22RasukouPosted 5/24/2013 2:55:54 PM
joshakasupa posted...
e3 - big news everyone! versus will launch in one week for ps3!
10,000 people die the next day for gamestop preorders
rip in peace

About a month ago I dreamt that Tetsuya Nomura had shown a new trailer for Versus during his presentation, and indeed, the game was announced to be released the next day. XD
#23Rose_of_MayPosted 5/24/2013 3:08:49 PM
Rasukou posted...
So being able to order a numbered Final Fantasy game from Amazon in September - I suppose that would be FFXIV, right, since it's making its debut on August 27?

Or maybe, just maybe . . .

anyways, super excited about the perfume announcement! I will find a way to get my hands on it somehow . . . if not the game.

Here's Aryllies' comment you're referring to. I've got his ( possible ) Versus info saved on my computer. :)

Oh well, about the amazon japan campaign in September, consider this the proof that I have some credible information.

As they seem to be fond of on NeoGaf, let me bet my account on this. Easily checked, easily disproved. Mid September, you'll be able to spend money on a numbered Final Fantasy Game on Amazon JP.
#24FFT-FanPosted 5/24/2013 6:22:31 PM
Rose_of_May posted...
Rasukou posted...
So being able to order a numbered Final Fantasy game from Amazon in September - I suppose that would be FFXIV, right, since it's making its debut on August 27?

anyways, super excited about the perfume announcement! I will find a way to get my hands on it somehow . . . if not the game.

Here's Aryllies' comment you're referring to. I've got his ( possible ) Versus info saved on my computer. :)

Oh well, about the amazon japan campaign in September, consider this the proof that I have some credible information.

As they seem to be fond of on NeoGaf, let me bet my account on this. Easily checked, easily disproved. Mid September, you'll be able to spend money on a numbered Final Fantasy Game on Amazon JP.

It could be when they start taking preorders for versus if they have rerevealed it by then, however, he could possibly be referring to Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII which is planned for a Q3 2013 release. By spend money does he specifically mean pre-orders? I'm thinking yes but it's possible he's just referring to LR
#25Rose_of_MayPosted 5/24/2013 7:17:13 PM
FFT-Fan posted...
Rose_of_May posted...
Rasukou posted...

It could be when they start taking preorders for versus if they have rerevealed it by then, however, he could possibly be referring to Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII which is planned for a Q3 2013 release. By spend money does he specifically mean pre-orders? I'm thinking yes but it's possible he's just referring to LR

I believe he means preorders but his source signed a NDA so he has noway of knowing which FF game it is. He only knows what was quoted above.
#26grand_kaizerPosted 5/24/2013 10:13:14 PM
joshakasupa posted...
rip in peace

Rest in peace in peace? That's a lot of peace, and I don't think you know what RIP stands for.

Nitpicker, awaaaay!
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
#27ZendaikPosted 5/24/2013 10:19:46 PM
grand_kaizer posted...
joshakasupa posted...
rip in peace

Rest in peace in peace? That's a lot of peace, and I don't think you know what RIP stands for.

Nitpicker, awaaaay!

RIP in peace seems to be a meme these days.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#28shadowSEXilPosted 5/24/2013 11:12:17 PM
grand_kaizer posted...

Nitpicker, awaaaay!

Probably used an ATM Machine to get the money for his foreign exchange English Dictionary.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.
#29Graham_ChapmanPosted 5/25/2013 11:47:53 AM
Panda_Kun posted...
Graham_Chapman posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
Graham_Chapman posted...
Perfume. Yaaay.

I lol'd.

Does my excitement amuse you, my dear Panda? 'Cuz I'll have you know, I am excited. By god, am I excited. Oh my, yes. I can barely contain myself. Do you hear that, Squeenix? That's the sound of my excitement. Because you begged me to please be excited, I am. I am excited for you, Squeenix. I do hope you're an excited panda, too, Panda-kun. Because Squeenix is really pandaring to our excitement now.

...Do you need a hug?

...yes...
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#30Rojo_Posted 5/25/2013 11:31:01 PM
My god is it happening can it be true has our savior Noctis finally awoken from his slumber.
---
PSN: Rojo-_- /state you're a Gf's user in your friend request.