If this game isn't at E3

#1test_genisisPosted 5/24/2013 6:17:24 PM
I will post a video on YouTube of myself drinking a dozen raw eggs.
---
Gamertag: SecondWind92
PSN: twitch440
#2StormBlitzPosted 5/24/2013 6:37:13 PM
I will kill a Chicken
#3FFT-FanPosted 5/24/2013 6:37:48 PM
We'd wait for TGS, maybe they will save it for Japan's major game conference? Would we then say that a 2014 release is unlikely if it also does not show up at TGS, since most likely they will have at least a 1 year window from rereveal to release for marketing. Would it also mean cross platform ps3/ps4 is more likely then, especially if it doesn't show at TGS either? If it doesn't show at this E3 or TGS, I think maybe we should expect them to wait till 2014 E3 and that they did move the date back for the rereveal. Can't imagine any reason why to wait that long unless SE decide to do a XIII-4 and release that before versus, in which case I give up on them. Really, I think if they're still doing PS3 they should show it this E3, if they want any hype at all from the public. That's the main reason I think it may have a good chance to show up at this E3, next year's will be packed with tons of next-gen games, PS3/360 games will have a hard time standing out and getting interest.
#4FFT-FanPosted 5/24/2013 6:42:38 PM
I think this E3 or next E3 might be more likely then TGS, since it looks to me from what we've seen that Versus might be aimed more towards the western audience (or at least considers the western audience more then they usually do)
#5KleinShoopufPosted 5/24/2013 6:45:21 PM
I will eat a Shoopuf!
#6paragonjmPosted 5/24/2013 9:56:37 PM
Ill eat a Great Malboro
---
PSN: UltimAnima88
MHFU: Kiyuri
#7LeagultPosted 5/24/2013 11:24:50 PM
I will make my own versus 13.
#8KaibatenPosted 5/25/2013 2:29:14 AM
FFT-Fan posted...
I think this E3 or next E3 might be more likely then TGS, since it looks to me from what we've seen that Versus might be aimed more towards the western audience (or at least considers the western audience more then they usually do)

Same here. Versus is just too big of a game with too much of a mainstream appeal for them to reveal it at TGS. I mean, you're a guy with a sword and you mash a button to whack enemies with it -- that's a pretty universal language right there.

If Versus is indeed coming to PS4, Sony wouldn't allow it to be revealed at TGS, and if it's also coming to Xbox... well, revealing it at TGS makes even less sense. It's either this E3 or the next, and there's just no way they'd keep us in the dark for another year with a new consoles being released before then, and a "new" FF game scheduled to be announced this E3. If they indeed reveal a completely new FF at E3, Versus has to be revealed alongside it, but I'm still expecting it to be Versus itself.
#9GREEN00Posted 5/25/2013 4:46:38 AM
I will kill myself, and haunt Wada even though he's already resigned.
#10marko7Posted 5/25/2013 5:01:13 AM
I will continue to be disgruntled.
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2013
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards