Time for the poll

#1UltimaXOmegaPosted 5/25/2013 7:39:09 PM
Will Final Fantasy Versus XIII show up at E3 as Final Fantasy XV? - Results (101 votes)
Yes
37.62% (38 votes)
No
62.38% (63 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Will it?
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#2PillsberyDoeManPosted 5/25/2013 7:45:51 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO~~~
---
Kingdom Hearts Timeline! http://goo.gl/cAiEC
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#3FFT-FanPosted 5/25/2013 7:47:46 PM
Undecided feeling 50/50, might vote later. How long does the poll stay open
#4ThamauturgePosted 5/25/2013 7:49:26 PM
Yes.
---
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Playing: SH2 HD, RE2, Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet Collection------- PSN: Thamauturge
#5ZendaikPosted 5/25/2013 8:06:16 PM
60-70% likely for me. So I'll say most likely but there's still a big chance it could not show. I'm pretty sure the FF Hashimoto was talking about was brand new, so it depends on how they handle it.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#6RasukouPosted 5/25/2013 9:09:51 PM
Well, I can make the argument that "Versus XIII" never really existed. Sure, we got trailers, various pieces of information, and whatnot, but nothing substantial enough to allow us to pinpoint what exactly VERSUS XIII is. (Check out Sotomayor's editorial: "What is Final Fantasy Versus XIII?" Novacrystallis.com). The mystery behind this game is perhaps one reason many people still find themselves drawn to it to this day.

According to engadget.com (http://tinyurl.com/bx6qaw6), Hashimoto announced that SE is "preparing for development of a Final Fantasy title" on the PS4. He did not specify when this preparation began, only that one of the teams, at the time of his Sony presentation, had been developing a Final Fantasy title. Of course, Hashimoto might've said "new Final Fantasy," but searching for his exact words right now is not a priority that I have.

What does this mean? It means that Versus may indeed have undergone a name change to "15." The ROEN mistake, to some people, was hardly a slip-up.

At this point, I honestly don't care what Versus/15 is named as. Just give me the game already!

However, to maintain my facade as the stubborn wretch who refuses to convert to the "Versus as FF15" camp, I will cast my vote for "No."
#7ExentrykPosted 5/25/2013 10:24:04 PM
Yes. 100%.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#8theofficefan99Posted 5/26/2013 7:32:39 AM
Rasukou posted...
Well, I can make the argument that "Versus XIII" never really existed. Sure, we got trailers, various pieces of information, and whatnot, but nothing substantial enough to allow us to pinpoint what exactly VERSUS XIII is. (Check out Sotomayor's editorial: "What is Final Fantasy Versus XIII?" Novacrystallis.com). The mystery behind this game is perhaps one reason many people still find themselves drawn to it to this day.

According to engadget.com (http://tinyurl.com/bx6qaw6), Hashimoto announced that SE is "preparing for development of a Final Fantasy title" on the PS4. He did not specify when this preparation began, only that one of the teams, at the time of his Sony presentation, had been developing a Final Fantasy title. Of course, Hashimoto might've said "new Final Fantasy," but searching for his exact words right now is not a priority that I have.

What does this mean? It means that Versus may indeed have undergone a name change to "15." The ROEN mistake, to some people, was hardly a slip-up.

At this point, I honestly don't care what Versus/15 is named as. Just give me the game already!

However, to maintain my facade as the stubborn wretch who refuses to convert to the "Versus as FF15" camp, I will cast my vote for "No."

Hashimoto never uttered the word "new."
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#9theofficefan99Posted 5/26/2013 8:21:08 AM
Exentryk posted...
Yes. 100%.

---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin