POLL: What do you WANT this game's name to be?

#1theofficefan99Posted 5/26/2013 5:29:50 PM
POLL: What do you WANT this game's name to be? - Results (219 votes)
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
26.48% (58 votes)
Final Fantasy XV
39.27% (86 votes)
Final Fantasy Versus
27.85% (61 votes)
Final Fantasy XVersus
1.83% (4 votes)
Final Fantasy (insert strange latin subtitle here)
3.65% (8 votes)
Other (please state what)
0.91% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What do you guys WANT this game to be named?

Personally, I want this game to be named Final Fantasy XV for the following reasons:

1. Will get rid of the XIII stigma
2. Will guarantee a boost in interest and sales
3. Will give the game the recognition it deserves

What about you guys?
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#2ExentrykPosted 5/26/2013 5:38:15 PM
XV of course.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#3ZendaikPosted 5/26/2013 5:39:20 PM(edited)
Needs an "I don't care" option as I really don't care what it's called, just that I get my hands on it.

I guess I'll go with Versus XIII...it's what's most familiar. Though at the very least I don't think it's going to keep the XIII part of the name. And I think it'll get recognition and sales no matter what it's called.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#4Panda_KunPosted 5/26/2013 5:47:43 PM
Same here. I could care less about names. I just want the damn game, in my damn hand, ready to be played on my damn PS3.

Too bad, it's not gonna be at E3...I figure.
---
The Official "Pancham" Of Every Board.
"I will eat crow if Versus XIII does not show up at E3." -theofficefan99
#5Lelouch71Posted 5/26/2013 6:04:11 PM
Zendaik posted...
Needs an "I don't care" option as I really don't care what it's called, just that I get my hands on it.

This

I don't really care if it's called Versus, XV, or even Mystic Quest 2 so long I can play the game.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#61TruthPosted 5/26/2013 6:05:08 PM
I want it to be called FFXV, but I also want Agni's Philosophy to become FFXVI.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#7ThamauturgePosted 5/26/2013 6:44:07 PM
XV.
---
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Playing: SH2 HD, RE2, Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet Collection------- PSN: Thamauturge
#8RasukouPosted 5/26/2013 6:46:18 PM
"3. Will give the game the recognition it deserves"

I appreciate your enthusiasm for Versus, office, but don't you think it's a tad bit early to determine what praise it really "deserves"? I mean, we know hardly anything!

And to answer your topic, I want a name that will allow SE to deliver the product as quickly as possible. Change it to XV if it means it'll ship sometime soon. Scrap "Versus XIII" if it'll take another 4 years to finish.

Even if Versus doesn't turn out to be the best game ever, I think I will still have a good time playing it.
#9FFT-FanPosted 5/26/2013 10:19:14 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
Same here. I could care less about names. I just want the damn game, in my damn hand, ready to be played on my damn PS3.

What indicates that it won't be at E3? What would indicate that it will be at E3? Mostly just checking in to see if SE say anything about their E3 lineup, whether or not Versus will be there and if XV is Agni's philosophy.
#10grand_kaizerPosted 5/26/2013 10:51:59 PM
FFT-Fan posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

What indicates that it won't be at E3? What would indicate that it will be at E3? Mostly just checking in to see if SE say anything about their E3 lineup, whether or not Versus will be there and if XV is Agni's philosophy.

Well what would indicate it will be at E3 would be them showing it at E3. Given that Square Enix has refused to say boo about this game for two years, and said sweet **** all about it before it's half an hour on it amidst its massive storm of "Hay guyz, check it owt, more Rightuningaru!", even them announcing it in their lineup would prompt skeptical reactions. I mean they could say "We'll have a Versus presentation" and then just show an HD rerelease of the trailer for an unfinished build of the game that is now 14.524% prettier due to the new engine they've just spent the last year and a half halting progress to rebuilt the game on, followed by "Please be excited for an announcement at an unspecified time in the future about an announcement that will have a footnote about announcing this game soon."
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"