The official Project Crystallis topic

#61Charizard18Posted 9/2/2012 4:39:08 PM
PainsPerception posted...
yeah as i said before, we need to unite all the fanbases except for the lightning and ff13 fanbases. they are the ones the most against us so **** them.

the kh fans come here a LOT to bash the game and troll but in reality they should be supporting this because no versus= no kh3.

Pain strikes again! Thisx30

Though I've actually met a good number of KH fans on their board who defend Versus and think well of it, although some just for kh3. But they CAN be pretty supportive of it, it's just the frequent trolls that come over that are all "HURR DURR CANCEL VERSUS SO WE CAN HAS KH3" that give the KH fans a bad name. I'll be sure to check up on them though and see what they think.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
#62Charizard18Posted 9/2/2012 4:43:21 PM
HRsksky posted...
Iampony1 posted...
Someone in the FF 8 board just told me "get your crappy 13 of mah awesome 8 board"

Dont know if blinded nostalgia or thinks all this titles are connected to FF 13

Lol, i guess versus has the number xiii in it? *shrugs*
But we all know there's all types of ff fans right? >> Expect REALLY REALLY harsh comments but try not to strike back.

And is anyone willing to submit any individual videos yet? =D

Hmm, do you think we should provide some basic info about Versus so that people are less likely to confuse it with the XIII trilogy? Of course we're bound to get hate, but hopefully we can take measures to reduce the hate. It sounds like that FF VIII fan thought Versus was connected to the XIII games.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
#63AalviPosted 9/2/2012 4:44:14 PM
2nd follower
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#64AalviPosted 9/2/2012 4:45:02 PM(edited)
edit your post to accommodate the new stuff
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#65HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 4:44:52 PM
Charizard18 posted...
HRsksky posted...
Iampony1 posted...
Someone in the FF 8 board just told me "get your crappy 13 of mah awesome 8 board"

Lol, i guess versus has the number xiii in it? *shrugs*
But we all know there's all types of ff fans right? >> Expect REALLY REALLY harsh comments but try not to strike back.

And is anyone willing to submit any individual videos yet? =D

Hmm, do you think we should provide some basic info about Versus so that people are less likely to confuse it with the XIII trilogy? Of course we're bound to get hate, but hopefully we can take measures to reduce the hate. It sounds like that FF VIII fan thought Versus was connected to the XIII games.

I could make a quick vid about it =| but im prioritizing type-0 and instruction video first.
---
Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#66PainsPerceptionPosted 9/2/2012 4:45:18 PM
jajajajajaj posted...
PainsPerception posted...
yeah as i said before, we need to unite all the fanbases except for the lightning and ff13 fanbases. they are the ones the most against us so **** them.

Indeeeeeed. And couldn't agree more abt the 13 fanbase part, they're truly a lost cause

i feel it's because they think we don't want them to have any more lightning games until versus comes out....
that's not the case at all, we just want versus....they can have their lightning if they want it. it has nothing to do with us.

they are the ones who say "ff13 isn't holding versus back lol" the most but they sure acted like versus would hold up ff13-2 and now they act the same with lightning returns...

goes to show how insecure they are.
---
The Official SARDINE of every Final Fantasy board.
#67PainsPerceptionPosted 9/2/2012 4:46:19 PM
Iampony1 posted...

i think its someone who doesn't even know what versus is...which means

WE MUST EDUCATE THEM!
---
The Official SARDINE of every Final Fantasy board.
#68SwazooPosted 9/2/2012 4:48:30 PM
Well, i just posted a topic on the theatrythm board (im hoping they're friendly because its a cheerful game lol) and on the xiv: realm reborn board.

I know its not much, but I wanna contribute in some way at least.
---
JRPG Lover
Currently Playing: Legend of Dragoon
#69SwazooPosted 9/2/2012 4:53:38 PM
And I just posted on the PS3 board. Seemed relevant cuz they talk about this game a lot over there
---
JRPG Lover
Currently Playing: Legend of Dragoon
#70potionsmasterPosted 9/2/2012 4:56:25 PM
Swazoo posted...
Well, i just posted a topic on the theatrythm board (im hoping they're friendly because its a cheerful game lol) and on the xiv: realm reborn board.

I know its not much, but I wanna contribute in some way at least.

Damn, saw your post on the PS3 hardware board just after I poster my own :/
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!