Square's detailed E3 schedule

#1BuckeyeTibaPosted 6/9/2013 12:21:03 PM
http://square.vo.llnwd.net/o2/e3/SEP_E3_2013_program_ver_0607.pdf
#2shadowSEXilPosted 6/9/2013 12:40:17 PM
Only thing that looks worth watching to me is the 1.5 HD interview.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.
#3CokaineCowboy77Posted 6/9/2013 12:53:41 PM
Seriously who the hell is gassin' these hoes? That's a terrible schedule.

They hype it up...for this?
---
"When it comes to sex don't test my skills, 'cause my head game got you head over heels" - Lil' Kim
#4Rose_of_MayPosted 6/9/2013 1:00:58 PM
That schedule's packed and there's no room for Versus, unless it's going to be under the "future of FF" recap.
#5BuckeyeTiba(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 1:03:16 PM
It's crazy how excited people get over rumors, but when faced with cold hard facts, they're silent. Seeing as I see no "new" FF on the schedule, I'm going to assume it will be shown during the Future of FF event and the Futre of FF "recap" on Day 3. This is pretty much our only hope for Versus at E3, though it has pretty much already been confirmed that the new title it something related to Agni.
#6kill_distroyPosted 6/9/2013 1:06:59 PM
BuckeyeTiba posted...
It's crazy how excited people get over rumors, but when faced with cold hard facts, they're silent. Seeing as I see no "new" FF on the schedule, I'm going to assume it will be shown during the Future of FF event and the Futre of FF "recap" on Day 3. This is pretty much our only hope for Versus at E3, though it has pretty much already been confirmed that the new title it something related to Agni.

don't forget the PS conference. If versus is on E3, there's a big chance its going to be on the playstation press conference. And that isn't on the schedule
---
Got it Memorized?
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
#7Rose_of_MayPosted 6/9/2013 1:17:12 PM(edited)
kill_distroy posted...
BuckeyeTiba posted...

don't forget the PS conference. If versus is on E3, there's a big chance its going to be on the playstation press conference. And that isn't on the schedule

But what if it shows at Microsoft's conference first? xD

I really don't expect Versus to be a major deal at E3, if at all. As I've said in previous threads, if it happens to show this year we're just getting a spiffy new trailer and a "please be excited for TGS this year". But atleast we'll have something to gawk over until September.
#8HeyItsZantPosted 6/9/2013 1:15:28 PM
Why do people not understand that if SE were to reveal versus it would most likely be a surprise reveal. They wouldn't put it on the schedule...if I were to guess, it would be revealed in the "Grand Finale".
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYkmn347wsY
#9kittygomeeowPosted 6/9/2013 1:43:50 PM
Just because it's not on the "SE Presents" youtube channel schedule doesn't mean it won't be at E3. They already confirmed the new PS4 FF to be at E3 and it's not on the schedule either, doesn't mean anything. The schedule is only for titles revealed already.
#10BuckeyeTiba(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 2:08:24 PM
kittygomeeow posted...
Just because it's not on the "SE Presents" youtube channel schedule doesn't mean it won't be at E3. They already confirmed the new PS4 FF to be at E3 and it's not on the schedule either, doesn't mean anything. The schedule is only for titles revealed already.

Idk, this seems to be pretty detailed, detailing stuff every half an hour to an hour. Other than "future of FF recap" and "grand finale," I really see no room for Versus at Square's event. Sony's conference is a whole other story though, so we'll have to wait and see for tomorrow.