Square's detailed E3 schedule

#11shadowSEXilPosted 6/9/2013 2:17:51 PM
BuckeyeTiba posted...
kittygomeeow posted...
Just because it's not on the "SE Presents" youtube channel schedule doesn't mean it won't be at E3. They already confirmed the new PS4 FF to be at E3 and it's not on the schedule either, doesn't mean anything. The schedule is only for titles revealed already.

Idk, this seems to be pretty detailed, detailing stuff every half an hour to an hour. Other than "future of FF recap" and "grand finale," I really see no room for Versus at Square's event. Sony's conference is a whole other story though, so we'll have to wait and see for tomorrow.

Could've sworn SE said they were having a closed theater on the Future of FF. That is what that recap is over, I am assuming.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.
#12KingVi3Posted 6/9/2013 5:46:30 PM
You guy do know that versus might be on sony press con. not on square
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#13RasukouPosted 6/9/2013 5:47:55 PM
shadowSEXil posted...
BuckeyeTiba posted...
kittygomeeow posted...
Just because it's not on the "SE Presents" youtube channel schedule doesn't mean it won't be at E3. They already confirmed the new PS4 FF to be at E3 and it's not on the schedule either, doesn't mean anything. The schedule is only for titles revealed already.

Idk, this seems to be pretty detailed, detailing stuff every half an hour to an hour. Other than "future of FF recap" and "grand finale," I really see no room for Versus at Square's event. Sony's conference is a whole other story though, so we'll have to wait and see for tomorrow.

Could've sworn SE said they were having a closed theater on the Future of FF. That is what that recap is over, I am assuming.

I don't think the correct term is "closed theater." I know for sure that it's a press conference and not open to the public. Not to worry, we should have loads of news articles within the next coming days about "the future of Final Fantasy."
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtLq8wj0p80
#14kingrat2314Posted 6/9/2013 10:45:36 PM
Because they would totally list megatons on their easy to find schedule.
---
New Modest Mouse album - 2014!
#15shadowSEXilPosted 6/9/2013 10:57:35 PM
kingrat2314 posted...
Because they would totally list megatons on their easy to find schedule.

They listed Lightning Returns.

I couldn't keep a straight face typing that.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.
#16AgnisFFXVosophyPosted 6/10/2013 3:06:49 AM
HeyItsZant posted...
Why do people not understand that if SE were to reveal versus it would most likely be a surprise reveal. They wouldn't put it on the schedule...if I were to guess, it would be revealed in the "Grand Finale".

FF13 wasnt a surprise reveal.