When does the new trailer come on today?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. When does the new trailer come on today?
2 years ago#1
Just wondering,
---
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information
2 years ago#2
Apparently around 3 PM.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
2 years ago#3
3 PM PST / 6 PM EST
---
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Playing: SH2 HD 10 Star Ranking, RE2, Uncharted 2, Ratchet Collection, Dark Souls ------- PSN: Thamauturge
2 years ago#4
Thanks :), I hope that maybe we will be introduced to the new characters and hopefully in my opinion maybe playable Stella, if not I hope she is. But again thank you all :)
---
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information
2 years ago#5
I hope this new trailer focuses more on gameplay than plot details.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
2 years ago#6
*No trailer for 2 1/2 years*
*2 trailers in less than 24 hours*
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
2 years ago#7
theofficefan99 posted...
*No trailer for 2 1/2 years*
*2 trailers in less than 24 hours*

Ironic isn't it?
---
Coming 2014 calling it I'll be reverend on the internet by my predictions. Haters can doubt all they want but they can't deny that Versus' arrival is imminent.
2 years ago#8
IKR!!! its overwhelming. This is the best E3, Im fine with anything in the new trailer, this is awesome :)
---
--
2 years ago#9
Where would one go
To watch the trailer
At 3pm?
---
I have rickets. I have scurvy. Now all I need is a parrot and some STDs.
2 years ago#10
hyro56 posted...
I hope this new trailer focuses more on gameplay than plot details.

Kotaku's reporter said it's an "in-engine trailer," so there you have it. Frankly I don't think the trailer from yesterday revealed much about plot or story, and I'm glad Square Enix is keeping quiet on those aspects.

Also, I have a question. Does a game maker usually plan out game mechanics, and then conjure up a story to match the game? Or does he plan out a story, and then conjure up a game system to match the story? I know it varies among genres, but I have a feeling Versus, I mean XV, is an action RPG because it works better for the story, whatever that turns out to be.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. When does the new trailer come on today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived