as i expected from square enix

#1akira_hisyamPosted 6/11/2013 7:41:45 PM
give us 2 new trailer and this 2 trailer dont have release date or release years -_-
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#2Sand_FlarePosted 6/11/2013 7:43:37 PM(edited)
Expect the next trailer in 5 years:

Final Fantasy XV = Final Fantasy XVI FOR PLAYSTATION 5
---
http://i.minus.com/iRU5CxFLZArl5.gif
#3ShabugabugabugaPosted 6/11/2013 7:43:54 PM
I expected them to walk out on stage and go "herblegabader", followed by a Lightning Returns trailer. This is honestly much better than I expected.
---
"If someone told me ten years ago that Raiden was going to be cooler than Dante, I would have told you to just shut up and allow me to punch you."
#4akira_hisyam(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 7:46:14 PM
watch battle gameplay trailer,my reaction........

me : kewl,awesomeeee!

end of trailer

me : good god square!! where da hell is release date? or release years?
---
#5RasukouPosted 6/11/2013 7:51:01 PM
I once had a dream that, after Nomura presented a XV trailer, he announced that the game would sell the next day. ;P

After March 31, 2014, is a safe bet - FFXIV (PS4 version) and Lightning Returns hit shelves by 2014, and Square Enix Japan hasn't announced any major titles for after early 2014.

Give the company a few days to announce some more XV-related information. While I doubt it'll disclose a release window, I'm quite confident the company will provide a recap of XV, and in the future, won't leave the public in total darkness for absurd amounts of time.

Plus you gotta look forward to that perfume, akira.
---
Shiritainoka?
#6akira_hisyam(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 7:57:33 PM
Rasukou posted...
I once had a dream that, after Nomura presented a XV trailer, he announced that the game would sell the next day. ;P

After March 31, 2014, is a safe bet - FFXIV (PS4 version) and Lightning Returns hit shelves by 2014, and Square Enix Japan hasn't announced any major titles for after early 2014.

Give the company a few days to announce some more XV-related information. While I doubt it'll disclose a release window, I'm quite confident the company will provide a recap of XV, and in the future, won't leave the public in total darkness for absurd amounts of time.

Plus you gotta look forward to that perfume, akira.

perfume?,nay,i'll pass. but i hoping this game release end 014 or early 015
---
#7RasukouPosted 6/11/2013 8:01:26 PM(edited)
akira_hisyam posted...
perfume?,nay,i'll pass. but i hoping this game release end 014 or early 015

You're being a bit too pessimistic here. Granted, Square Enix might want to pull off XV's release in 2015 to match the numbers, but frankly, that's a stupid idea, if the company decides to release in that year simply for that reason. If 2 years is the period it takes to polish the game, however, then by all means go ahead and use the time.