Final Fantasy XV General Information and FAQs.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Final Fantasy XV General Information and FAQs.

User Info: gamewarrior88

gamewarrior88
3 years ago#111
Kaerumu posted...
Look out for Jump Festa at the end of December. Square Enix usually bring new videos and demos to JF.

Hopefully so
Mega Man co-creator Keiji Inafune has a new project, "Mighty no. 9". Find out more here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9

User Info: Ada-Wong-Fan

Ada-Wong-Fan
3 years ago#112
my hope during this year Jump Festa
3-8 Mins trailer ending with Japan Release Timeline such as Summer 2014 or November 2014
I really hope Final Fantasy XV is released by June 2014 within Japan, Final Fantasy XV is released by December 26 2014 for International.

User Info: fiveval

fiveval
3 years ago#113
@Ada: If I had to pick a release date in 2014, it'd be December 18, actually.

Anyway, at the very least, SE ought to bring a short teaser that hints at future expectations.

User Info: Bambi_33

Bambi_33
3 years ago#114
I've spoken to a tech person on the phone from sony and he said that all games can be played offline with the exception that if you bought a game from psn you can only play that game online but it will be just like playstation 3 games where you can play offline and you dont need to be online with 1 exption when you first buy your playstation 4 you have to be connected to the internet cause there is a patch that you need in order to play any movies or games for your system and if you cant access the internet they will send you out a disc but you will have to wait til it arrives in the mail for your to enjoy your games

User Info: frankie08

frankie08
3 years ago#115
Idola Eldercapt is one of the Villains in Final Fantasy XV and what about Stella Nox Fleuret and Red Hair Guy and a Hooded Guy are they going to be villains as well.

User Info: resonado

resonado
3 years ago#116
frankie08 posted...
Idola Eldercapt is one of the Villains in Final Fantasy XV and what about Stella Nox Fleuret and Red Hair Guy and a Hooded Guy are they going to be villains as well.

Stella, the hooded man, and the red-haired man definitely seem to be antagonists in the story. The villain label is a different matter.

User Info: asuka77

asuka77
3 years ago#117
Is there any info about playable female protagonist?

User Info: frankie08

frankie08
3 years ago#118
Are there going to be a Guest Characters or Temporary Party Members in Final Fantasy XV and are there going to be a Female Playable Characters
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Final Fantasy XV General Information and FAQs.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived