Final Fantasy XV General Information and FAQs.

• Topic Closed
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Final Fantasy XV General Information and FAQs.
Kaerumu posted...
Look out for Jump Festa at the end of December. Square Enix usually bring new videos and demos to JF.

Hopefully so
---
Mega Man co-creator Keiji Inafune has a new project, "Mighty no. 9". Find out more here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9
2 years ago#112
my hope during this year Jump Festa
3-8 Mins trailer ending with Japan Release Timeline such as Summer 2014 or November 2014
---
I really hope Final Fantasy XV is released by June 2014 within Japan, Final Fantasy XV is released by December 26 2014 for International.
2 years ago#113
@Ada: If I had to pick a release date in 2014, it'd be December 18, actually.

Anyway, at the very least, SE ought to bring a short teaser that hints at future expectations.
2 years ago#114
I've spoken to a tech person on the phone from sony and he said that all games can be played offline with the exception that if you bought a game from psn you can only play that game online but it will be just like playstation 3 games where you can play offline and you dont need to be online with 1 exption when you first buy your playstation 4 you have to be connected to the internet cause there is a patch that you need in order to play any movies or games for your system and if you cant access the internet they will send you out a disc but you will have to wait til it arrives in the mail for your to enjoy your games
2 years ago#115
Idola Eldercapt is one of the Villains in Final Fantasy XV and what about Stella Nox Fleuret and Red Hair Guy and a Hooded Guy are they going to be villains as well.
2 years ago#116
frankie08 posted...
Idola Eldercapt is one of the Villains in Final Fantasy XV and what about Stella Nox Fleuret and Red Hair Guy and a Hooded Guy are they going to be villains as well.

Stella, the hooded man, and the red-haired man definitely seem to be antagonists in the story. The villain label is a different matter.
2 years ago#117
Is there any info about playable female protagonist?
2 years ago#118
Are there going to be a Guest Characters or Temporary Party Members in Final Fantasy XV and are there going to be a Female Playable Characters
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Final Fantasy XV General Information and FAQs.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed