POLL: The Greatest Final Fantasy of All Time

#261Reginleif20(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 7:03:09 PM
Lannekir posted...
laharl12345 posted...
lol at FF13 not being an option.

Lol this. FFVII has got my vote, I know it's cliche but whatever.

LOL indeed
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#262jae_freezePosted 8/16/2013 9:49:00 PM
Thank you for not including the pusvomit that is anything XIII as an option.
#263Reginleif20(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 10:02:48 PM
jae_freeze posted...
Thank you for not including the pusvomit that is anything XIII as an option.

No sane person would
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#264Reginleif20(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 4:16:50 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
It's a tie between III, V, and XII for me because of the job systems and battle style. Seeing as III isn't an option, I chose XII because it's 3D and I enjoyed it more.

No Tactics?
---
#265ShocknaPosted 8/23/2013 1:11:44 AM
IX. My first was VIII, to refute that "lol everyone is picking their first" post. >_>
---
"And if PS3 users stick around after this whole debacle, then I can say we're kind of like a family. A racist, sexist, faceless family."
PSN:Shockna-
#266Reginleif20(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 3:30:25 PM
Shockna posted...
IX. My first was VIII, to refute that "lol everyone is picking their first" post. >_>

This. VII isn't in the lead because it was most people's first, it's in the lead because it really is that good
---
#267DragoonGriffithPosted 8/24/2013 3:58:38 PM
Reginleif20 posted...
Shockna posted...

This. VII isn't in the lead because it was most people's first, it's in the lead because it really is that good

I wonder, since I've seen your polls now for months and months, with always the same **** asking...
What exactly is the purpose of doing these "the best/greatest FF" polls?

Because it's ****ing weird having 20 of them around various boards being made by the same person.
---
I never travel far, without a little Big Star
#268Reginleif20(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 2:52:59 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
Reginleif20 posted...
Shockna posted...

I wonder, since I've seen your polls now for months and months, with always the same **** asking...
What exactly is the purpose of doing these "the best/greatest FF" polls?

Because it's ****ing weird having 20 of them around various boards being made by the same person.

Data gathering
---
#269Pirate_BalthierPosted 8/25/2013 2:55:28 PM
It's not like we have something better to talk about right now around here.
---
http://d22dmam3ig6p12.cloudfront.net/media/pics/art_9164_id_1.jpeg
I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.
#270Reginleif20(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 12:21:35 AM
Pirate_Balthier posted...
It's not like we have something better to talk about right now around here.

What's the latest news about this game anyway?
---