Which playable character from each of the FF games do you dislike the most?

#1wonzanPosted 6/21/2013 10:03:05 AM
FF6- Relm (was just boring and had no char development, I vaguely remember this character at all and I love FF6)

FF7- Cloud (controversial, I know. He is basically guided through the game by others like some useless mute and his portrayal in the movie cemented my opinion on him. He just isn't likeable.)

FF10- Wakka (I never finished this (not because it is a bad game though) but from what I played I would say Wakka, but in general the characters in this game weren't too bad)

FF12- Penelo (out of the main cast I think she was the most helpless and added least to the group)

FF13- Hope (more like hopeless! I just didn't like the whiny teenager vibe they gave him)
---
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?
#2CokaineCowboy77Posted 6/21/2013 10:07:12 AM
Snow
Snow
Snow
Snow
Snow
Snow
Snow
Snow
---
"When it comes to sex don't test my skills, 'cause my head game got you head over heels" - Lil' Kim
#3Ginta2468Posted 6/21/2013 10:08:45 AM
The only character I have played and actually dislike was Yuna.
---
The ps4 hype!
#4zodiac_swordPosted 6/21/2013 10:09:17 AM
wonzan posted...
He is basically guided through the game by others like some useless mute

?
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#5MrcTOtheJPosted 6/21/2013 10:10:20 AM
Hope.

Just Hope, every other person in the franchise has at least one redeemable quality. Well then so did hope his Summon was okay but aside from that no.

I heard he got better in XIII-2 though but I haven't played it yet.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
#6wonzan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 10:16:26 AM
zodiac_sword posted...
wonzan posted...

?

what i meant that he just follows the crowd for the most part. How he can be considered a main character or leader is beyond me.
---
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?
#7Inertion5Posted 6/21/2013 10:17:16 AM
9. definitely Amarant - He feels so tacked on and such a boring character personality and design
10. Kimahri - lol kimahri
12. Penelo - useless, tho Vaan isn't far behind
---
Learn the chart man.
#8UltimaXOmegaPosted 6/21/2013 10:26:34 AM
1:Nobody
II:Nobody
III:N/A
IV:Nobody
V:N/A
VI:N/A
VII:Aerith
VIII:Nobody
IX:Nobody
X:Yuna
XI:N/A
XII:Penelo
XIII:Lightning
XIV:N/A
XV:N/A
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#9zodiac_swordPosted 6/21/2013 10:26:48 AM
wonzan posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
wonzan posted...

?

what i meant that he just follows the crowd for the most part. How he can be considered a main character or leader is beyond me.

Could disagree more. Each character in FF7 was driven by his or her own personal goal. Cloud was not following anyone in the group.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#10Valcrist_Mk2Posted 6/21/2013 10:27:03 AM
Alrighty then!

FFIV: Cecil. Boring, bleeding heart, switches from the awesome, cruel Dark Knight to a girly Paladin.

FFV: Krile. Replace one of the most badass FF characters with an annoying little snot. Whooptie doo.

FFVI: Celes. Just no.

FFVII: Vincent. And people say Cloud is emo.

FFVIII: Quistis. "Let's compromise a very important military operation cause I feel guilty for yelling at a teenage girl".

FFIX: Eiko. Do I even need to explain?

FFX: Kimahri, just cause he was useless in battle.

FFXII: Vaan. What a pawn.

FFXIII: Lightning. She went from a barely acceptable protagonist to a pseudo poetic trainwreck in XIII-2, now with catgirl costumes and sleazy poses in Lightning Returns!
---
Pure Chaos.
X > VI > V > IX > VII > VIII > XII > II > III > I > IV >>>>>>>>>>>> XIII