Asd202 posted...
Great shows SE has learned nothing.

hopefully they locked him up in a cellar
---
psn =vishmarx;xbl=vishmarx
#4DragoonGriffithPosted 6/26/2013 5:27:23 AM
Asd202 posted...

I thought that was obvious from all the Mobile Gaming pandering they've been doing still.
---
Tales of Rebirth = SARPG
#5Asd202Posted 6/26/2013 5:28:59 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
Asd202 posted...

I thought that was obvious from all the Mobile Gaming pandering they've been doing still.

Yeah and "region focused games" but still proves the point further.
#6XenilPosted 6/26/2013 5:30:39 AM
I'm curious if we're in the minority when it comes to mobile games and the like. If no one bought that s*** then they'd stop doing it, I think.
#7heartlesshero17Posted 6/26/2013 5:47:30 AM
Xenil posted...
I'm curious if we're in the minority when it comes to mobile games and the like. If no one bought that s*** then they'd stop doing it, I think.

We are in the minority. These mobile games usually do pretty good.

Like, really good. Chaos rings did so well for SE that they actually went out of their way to brag about how its already the top rpg on mobile platforms at the time

http://www.slidetoplay.com/news/square-enix-chaos-rings-already-the-top-iphone-rpg/

People complain about mobile games, but they sell well so they probably don't even care what the vocal haters say about it I figure and just do it anyway. Easy to make and make money, so no surprise
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
#8vishmarx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 5:49:38 AM
heartlesshero17 posted...
Xenil posted...

Like, really good. Chaos rings did so well for SE that they actually went out of their way to brag about how its already the top rpg on mobile platforms at the time

http://www.slidetoplay.com/news/square-enix-chaos-rings-already-the-top-iphone-rpg/

People complain about mobile games, but they sell well so they probably don't even care what the vocal haters say about it I figure and just do it anyway. Easy to make and make money, so no surprise

se smarphone games usually tend to cost alot more than normal games
---
psn =vishmarx;xbl=vishmarx
#9TiaelPosted 6/26/2013 5:50:31 AM
One commenter, however, pointed out that this pattern is common in Japanese companies: a demoted president is moved into another powerful position, before disappearing from the scene. "I wonder how Wada will turn out," the commenter added.

After reading the Steve Jobs biography, I've noticed this is actually quite common.

Since they wanted Steve to have nothing to do with Apple in around 1984, they decided to make him "Chairman of the Board". It sounds important, but it seems to be done to get this important company to be able to pretend he still has power to the public.

So in short, this doesn't surprise me. Well, it tells me that they really wish he wasn't around anymore. To that, all I can say is, don't you ever come near Final Fantasy again Wada.

Means nothing.
---
Now in HD: Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
Dragon Quest>Ys=SMT=Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.
#10heartlesshero17Posted 6/26/2013 5:56:56 AM
vishmarx posted...
heartlesshero17 posted...
Xenil posted...

se smarphone games usually tend to cost alot more than normal games

Some yes. But most seem to do just fine on the market and they're priced higher. FF dimension for example has been downloaded on the itunes app store over a million times alone. And that game price is ridiculous for a mobile game
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!