Nomura said there WILL be females in the game (From Dengeki magazine)

#111Mr Penguin 007Posted 6/26/2013 11:13:11 AM
What if there is a summon similar to Shiva in FFX? Would that make people happy? She's basically a playable woman.

Although, that's only if the summons are playable and not AI controlled. Damn, can you imagine being Leviathan and destroying cities and armies? Sweeeeeet...
---
Gamer Tag: Coltonius (Pawn: Eve)
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas
#112easymodexzPosted 6/26/2013 11:39:42 AM
Shiva's not hot enough.
#113DrakoVongola1Posted 6/26/2013 11:40:50 AM
easymodexz posted...
Shiva's not hot enough.

Magus Sisters?
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#114Panda_KunPosted 6/26/2013 11:50:41 AM
easymodexz posted...
Shiva's not hot enough.

Whaaat. She was pretty hot in Type-0.
---
The Official Pancham of Every F****** Board
Ellie from "TLOU" is a total boss.
#115metalmariolordPosted 6/26/2013 12:10:15 PM
I would be surprised if no woman fought with swimsuit, like happens on almost every Final Fantasy .
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
#116ClassyCanadianPosted 6/26/2013 12:14:26 PM
Mr Penguin 007 posted...
What if there is a summon similar to Shiva in FFX? Would that make people happy? She's basically a playable woman.

Although, that's only if the summons are playable and not AI controlled. Damn, can you imagine being Leviathan and destroying cities and armies? Sweeeeeet...

Shiva doesn't have characterization, so she doesn't count. I want a playable woman with a personality, not a monster or a summon.

Also, I doubt summons will be playable. This is based on KH combat, so we probably shouldn't expect to be able to play as Leviathan or Shiva or something. (though it would be cool if we could)
---
I'm just your neighborhood Canadian gamer girl who loved RPGs and having fun!
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi, Final Fantasy 5, Final Fantasy 7
#117-BrokenSpiral-Posted 6/26/2013 12:43:51 PM
Couldn't care less. Just make them engaging.

Elice_Carol posted...
Y'know, the first Spyro was a great game (kinda difficult too, especially compared to YoTD) but there are zero females whatsoever in it. Sayin' that, gender ratio shouldn't matter so long as the game itself is generally good.

I did not realise that. That's interesting. I've played that game so many times and I never noticed.

Shadows In Time posted...
Legend of Dragoon spoilers:
http://youtu.be/4WdsQSX9JlQ?t=4m3s

No offence, but I found that comment of yours completely sexist, Canadian. I happen to be a woman myself and Iím not crossing the line at saying women are better at dying in video games than men, which holds just as much weight in death as any female character.

No kidding. Some of the comments about it in this topic are ridiculous, and the whole "males and females are better at different roles" is just asinine.
#118Mr Penguin 007Posted 6/26/2013 1:04:06 PM
ClassyCanadian posted...
Mr Penguin 007 posted...

Shiva doesn't have characterization, so she doesn't count. I want a playable woman with a personality, not a monster or a summon.

Also, I doubt summons will be playable. This is based on KH combat, so we probably shouldn't expect to be able to play as Leviathan or Shiva or something. (though it would be cool if we could)

Yeah, I can see that; especially considering you're a girl, so I can tell where you're coming from. I like to relate to the character I play as too, and having them be the same gender and/or looking like me is pretty important.

And yeah, you're probably right about the summons, they'll more than likely be AI controlled. I just loved how they did it in FFX.
---
Gamer Tag: Coltonius (Pawn: Eve)
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas
#119OpheliaAdenadePosted 6/26/2013 1:11:43 PM
It really doesn't bother me any. I can relate to guys or girls.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#120gamersince1993Posted 6/26/2013 1:32:16 PM
story too big to fit in one game?BS SQUARE! U had seven + years to make this S&^% fit.I know u r lazy and want more money u F*#$@. ill wait for this game to go to the bargin bin.