Anybody have anything worthwhile to complain about?

#1kingrat2314Posted 6/26/2013 10:42:31 AM
You know, something that isn't "no playable women = no buy" or "mainline FF titles aren't allowed to be non-turn based because I said so"? Anybody?
---
New Modest Mouse album - 2014!
Final Fantasy XV is going to be one of the best Final Fantasy games.
#2wafflepitarmPosted 6/26/2013 10:46:21 AM(edited)
It won't stop. 0_0

When this game is a huge succes they'll even nitpick on the missing button from Noctis jacket.

Why is Ignis hair so straight?

Why is Prompto blond?

Why isnt this directed by our savior Toriyama?
---
j-fielding95: 'I came to this board to see the tears of Versus XIII not showing up' 'Reported for hurr dee durr' - sums up the FFXIII boards
#3ClassyCanadianPosted 6/26/2013 10:49:19 AM
To be honest, I don't really like the story so far from what we've seen from it. But I'm waiting to see more before I judge. You'd think that we would know more about the characters than their names and stock archtypes by now, but I suppose Nomura is taking his time.

We'll just have to wait and see if this becomes the next FFVII or the next FFXIII.
---
I'm just your neighborhood Canadian gamer girl who loved RPGs and having fun!
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi, Final Fantasy 5, Final Fantasy 7
#4westontickleePosted 6/26/2013 10:49:34 AM
You certainly don't cause you're complaining about complaining
---
Courtesy of Valcrist_Mk2: http://westonticklee.deviantart.com/favourites/
Queen Jiggs' Right hand Man. JiggsNation(Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII and P4G Boards)
#5theofficefan99Posted 6/26/2013 10:54:11 AM
westonticklee posted...

Coming from the Lightning Saga fanboy that has done nothing but complain about this game.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#6UltimaXOmegaPosted 6/26/2013 10:55:42 AM
The fact that part of the story will be removed and made into a sequel.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#7westontickleePosted 6/26/2013 10:56:47 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
westonticklee posted...

Coming from the Lightning Saga fanboy that has done nothing but complain about this game.

Office your best bet is to stfu right now. Everything I, and several other people have said about you clearly went and one ear and out the other so you are dismissed. Go sit in the corner
---
Courtesy of Valcrist_Mk2: http://westonticklee.deviantart.com/favourites/
Queen Jiggs' Right hand Man. JiggsNation(Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII and P4G Boards)
#8easymodexzPosted 6/26/2013 10:56:50 AM
Personally I'm annoyed that they're leaning towards a more ARPG-like combat interface instead of evolving a turn-based or pseudo-turn-based combat system.

That and needs more chicks.
#9ChIoe_ValensPosted 6/26/2013 10:58:04 AM
easymodexz posted...
Personally I'm annoyed that they're leaning towards a more ARPG-like combat interface instead of evolving a turn-based or pseudo-turn-based combat system.

That and needs more chicks.

---
The official Celes of the FFXV board.
#10ClassyCanadianPosted 6/26/2013 10:58:53 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
westonticklee posted...

aren't you a Lightning Saga fan?

I remember you being a huge fan of FFXIII a few years ago.
---
I'm just your neighborhood Canadian gamer girl who loved RPGs and having fun!
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi, Final Fantasy 5, Final Fantasy 7