Anybody have anything worthwhile to complain about?

#31aeoxeternalPosted 6/26/2013 12:34:09 PM
ClassyCanadian posted...
it's a Tetsuya Nomura quote.

He wants to sell the game, so I can't take his word until I actually play it myself.

The last time I trusted Square Enix, they gave me FFXIII.

You mean the last time you trusted Toriyama?
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board
#32ClassyCanadianPosted 6/26/2013 12:52:32 PM
aeoxeternal posted...
ClassyCanadian posted...
it's a Tetsuya Nomura quote.

He wants to sell the game, so I can't take his word until I actually play it myself.

The last time I trusted Square Enix, they gave me FFXIII.

You mean the last time you trusted Toriyama?

FFXIII had more people than just Toriyama working on it, you know.

The problem isn't just any one individual person. It's the company's structure itself that is flawed. That fact that the higher-ups at Square let Toriyama make a game with hallway-shaped maps and let Nomura work on a game for 7 years without making him report about the progress shows just how poorly managed the company is. There's little incentive for the developers to be entirely honest about their product based off the last several FF projects (Even FFXII, which actually had some pretty good people working on it).

The idea is that the game's main director probably isn't the best resource, seeing as how he's incredibly biased. Maybe we can see how the game is when he releases a demo and lets other people try the game out for themselves.
---
I'm just your neighborhood Canadian gamer girl who loved RPGs and having fun!
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi, Final Fantasy 5, Final Fantasy 7
#33SugarBoogersPosted 6/26/2013 12:56:10 PM
The last time I trusted Nomura, he removed nearly everything that I liked about one of my favorite villains.
---
Oh delightful! The KH boards have gone to complete s*** and I was looking for a new place to chill.
- Me, being horribly mistaken about the Sticker Star Boards
#34aeoxeternalPosted 6/26/2013 12:56:42 PM
ClassyCanadian posted...

The problem isn't just any one individual person. It's the company's structure itself that is flawed. That fact that the higher-ups at Square let Toriyama make a game with hallway-shaped maps and let Nomura work on a game for 7 years without making him report about the progress shows just how poorly managed the company is. There's little incentive for the developers to be entirely honest about their product based off the last several FF projects (Even FFXII, which actually had some pretty good people working on it).

The idea is that the game's main director probably isn't the best resource, seeing as how he's incredibly biased. Maybe we can see how the game is when he releases a demo and lets other people try the game out for themselves.

Wow, I'm impressed. That's actually the first sensible thing I've read from you.
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board
#35ClassyCanadianPosted 6/26/2013 1:01:14 PM
SugarBoogers posted...
The last time I trusted Nomura, he removed nearly everything that I liked about one of my favorite villains.

pretty much this

aeoxeternal posted...
ClassyCanadian posted...

Wow, I'm impressed. That's actually the first sensible thing I've read from you.

I post sensible things in topics that aren't about homosexuals and Nomura's inability to create female characters.

I don't blame you. Most of the topics on this board fall under that category.
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi, Final Fantasy 5, Final Fantasy 7
#36KimMohicanTribePosted 6/26/2013 1:08:19 PM
No. About time it stopped.

TUR BASED DERP DERP.

I want homos derp.

green eyed black hair herrderr
---
The Official proud native american! [ My family approves of this song, strangely http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T3srk8Dkuo ]
#37ClassyCanadianPosted 6/26/2013 1:11:26 PM
KimMohicanTribe posted...
No. About time it stopped.

TUR BASED DERP DERP.

I want homos derp.

green eyed black hair herrderr

I agree that the turn-based topics and the homo topics are obnoxious and should go die

But we haven't seen much of the green-eyed girl. What's wrong with her?

I'm actually hoping she might redeem the cast.
---