I irrationally anticipate all FF console games

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 6/28/2013 1:02:09 AM
It has nothing to do with trailers or the quality of the games.
Ever since FF7 I always look forward to FF games.
#2Valcrist_Mk2Posted 6/28/2013 5:11:53 AM
Since XIII, I don't.
---
Pure Chaos.
Currently playing: DEADPOOL.
#3heartlesshero17Posted 6/28/2013 5:25:48 AM
Eh, if its a series you like I can't blame you. I've come to the realization that I blindly buy every Resident evil game.

Bad habits I guess
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
#4MoooglemanPosted 6/28/2013 6:55:00 AM
I've done the same since ff2 on snes (4 in actuality) though my first was 1 i didn't get terribly far the first time i played it. even got the collectors edition of 13-2 despite being ridiculously dissapointed of 13 and will get lightning returns shrug habits i guess. Versus though I was looking forward to the most out of the 13 games cuz KH is my fav game so this one is less irrational than the follow ups to 13 imo but i'm stoked. I just wish theyd bring out type 0 now. They will eventually they always do even if it takes 10+ years like for 2 and 3.
#5MagiusNecrosPosted 6/28/2013 6:58:12 AM
I irrationally anticipate Golden Sun games too. But since you know those aren't really made that often I don't have to anticipate much.
---
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#6heartlesshero17Posted 6/28/2013 7:11:15 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
I irrationally anticipate Golden Sun games too. But since you know those aren't really made that often I don't have to anticipate much.

I irrationally anticipate new Chrono games

...I might cry
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
#7FFT-FanPosted 6/29/2013 4:24:46 AM
heartlesshero17 posted...
MagiusNecros posted...

I irrationally anticipate new Chrono games

...I might cry

Same, I'd possibly be even more excited for a PS4 Chrono Trigger/Break than XV. Only if it lives up to the original which would be very hard. Would be like a VII or VI remake, or a full VII-2 (DoC seemed like more of a spinoff? VII-2 probably uses AC as a base for story but rewritten). My mistake if they did say Dirge of Cerberus is the official VII-2 my assumption is it's probably Advent Children.
#8Elice_CarolPosted 6/29/2013 4:34:06 AM
Can't wait for those DDS remakes....

*24 years later, when they actually do come out*

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii632/Alice_Heartily/ivebeenexpectingyou_zps65ce1a87.gif
---
"Panda types slower than it takes Blaze to find a date.'' - ValcrisPL(s)
http://s1136.photobucket.com/user/Elice_Carol/library/