I love the way SE has made the characters appeal to both males and females

#11GigantLuffyPosted 6/28/2013 5:56:27 PM
Hm... well, I'm not gay, so I could care less.

Is that why you removed your sig? I think you'd make a great "Official Prompto of the FFXV board." The only issue with that is Prompto is God's and Nomura's gift to men, women, children, and men. To let one man enjoy Prompto, would be prevent the entire world from doing so. Natural Disasters would occur, and people would die when they are killed.

I'll stop here since any more I say will just be mocked, transforming it into a homoerotic point of view rather than an intelligent one.
Good Day.

Don't leave me! YOU ARE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!
---
Official Getter Robo of your heart
PSQuadruple and WiiU are loaded baby!
#12RasukouPosted 6/28/2013 5:56:49 PM
aeoxeternal posted...
That's a clip of when she was young child with Noctis.

Dialogue certainly made it seem that way. We only see the child's legs and sneakers, but I suppose he cannot be anyone other than Noctis.
---
Currently playing: VANQUISH. Found out TPS isn't my thing.
#13aeoxeternalPosted 6/28/2013 6:05:19 PM
GigantLuffy posted...
Is that why you removed your sig? I think you'd make a great "Official Prompto of the FFXV board." The only issue with that is Prompto is God's and Nomura's gift to men, women, children, and men. To let one man enjoy Prompto, would be prevent the entire world from doing so. Natural Disasters would occur, and people would die when they are killed.

To be honest, that was by accident since I edited my post, I thought it would show up automatically like a sig should. I chose Vaan because he serves as symbolism to me, not for any external reason, just purely philosophical lol.

GigantLuffy posted...
Don't leave me! YOU ARE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!

Since you are kind, I'll accept.
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board
#14KarnRX78Posted 6/28/2013 6:11:21 PM
---
21B64R09E14A35K92T29H45E17W43A82L95L19S57D36O18W39N8Y2J
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
#15wonzan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 6:27:18 PM
aeoxeternal posted...
wonzan posted...
is this the old stella or the new one? The new one I saaw in the trailer had a younger voice and was running in a field in a playful way which is why I thought she would be the helpless maiden type. I haven't read anything about her though. Link?

There are pretty recent threads where Nomura explains that nothing in the story has changed whatsoever. Stella is the same woman she has been. There are links in those threads. (sorry for the laziness lol)
Her running through a field of grass; That's a clip of when she was young child with Noctis.

I took a look at the trailer again and yeah they both appear to be young when running in the fields.....but her voice when speaking ot the adult noctis still sounds much younger. *shrug* guess we'll get more info on her soon. Not like I won't change my mind as more info is revealed.
---
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?