Calling it now, and tag this topic. This game will surpass Final Fantasy VII

#1KaliestoPosted 6/29/2013 3:09:46 PM
If people for some reason still give moronic negative points then I know the fanboys are just plain out stupid.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#2Nelo_PortgasPosted 6/29/2013 3:10:47 PM
Story wise, I think this game has the potential to surpass. Still not sure gameplay wise though
---
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Nelo-Tattoo/tumblr_lc9n0wlFUT1qzozj1.gif
#3chocolatesodaPosted 6/29/2013 3:12:32 PM
That should not be difficult.
#4ramrod24xxxPosted 6/29/2013 3:13:32 PM
Nelo_Portgas posted...
Story wise, I think this game has the potential to surpass. Still not sure gameplay wise though

Really? Not saying you are wrong but the story from what ive read sounds pretty uninteresting. Isn't it just about stealing back the last crystal from an enemy state who faked a peace treaty in order to steal it? Nothing (as of now) sounds like a "we have to save the world from an incredible fate" story. Unless (which their most likely is) some plot twist.
---
Official Champion of Crabdom and follower of Gid.
GT: Barry Manilow PSN: Slave_Ship
#5EscaSyraPosted 6/29/2013 3:17:36 PM
You are not the first person to say this. You're a copycat stealing the thunder from Versus XIII board vets who came before you.

I banish ye! BEGONE FOUL CREATURE!
---
LoL IGN: CakeEsco
PSN: CougheeCake
#6thatwaryguyPosted 6/29/2013 4:54:02 PM
to 500!
#7Weltall548Posted 6/29/2013 4:56:26 PM
Of course it will.
---
PSN: Fantasy_473
Nintendo Network ID: Xenoblade165
#8UltimaXOmegaPosted 6/29/2013 4:58:15 PM
Final Fantasy VIII and X already did.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#9ThamauturgePosted 6/29/2013 4:59:15 PM
UltimaXOmega posted...
Final Fantasy VIII and X already did.

No.
---
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Playing: SH2 HD 10 Star Ranking, Ratchet Collection, The Last of Us------- PSN: Thamauturge
#10PanopictonguyPosted 6/29/2013 5:02:38 PM
ramrod24xxx posted...
Nelo_Portgas posted...

Really? Not saying you are wrong but the story from what ive read sounds pretty uninteresting. Isn't it just about stealing back the last crystal from an enemy state who faked a peace treaty in order to steal it? Nothing (as of now) sounds like a "we have to save the world from an incredible fate" story. Unless (which their most likely is) some plot twist.

You're assuming what the entirety of the of the plot will be based on pre release teasers?
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.